Im just Tired..

Malak POV
Ok so ive got her Num ok now I just needa know where she live ,she's walking away okok think Malak.

Malak:Uhm Ashley?..

Ashley:Yeah?

Malak:Can I walk you home?

I gave Zoey some signals to go somewhere else cause I want a moment with her alone.

Zoey:Oh uhm Ashley I'm gonna go back home with Ben.

Ashley:ok sis and you better be home ok .

Zoey:Ik Ashley

Ashley POV
Malak wanted to walk home with me well ok then ,I'm kinda getting comfortable wit him cause he seem like a good guy.

Malak:So how you feel bout the sch and squad?

Ashley:Cool I guess haha

Malak:U guess? but Ashley... I gotta tell you something..

Ashley:What?

Malak:I really like you,your such an amazing girl,I love your laugh ,your smile,ever since you came to my school ,I've laid my eyes on you and I know we can be tgt as long as we can ,soo I want to ask you will you be mine?

Ashley:ohh tht sweet Malak but..I just can't I'm sorry Malak*crying*I need to earned your trust and we just met,I'm sorry Malak

I ran leaving Malak standing there by the side walk,I ran to home crying ,I could see him hurt ,I don't wanna be in a rs right now ,I need to earn the trust from him and we just met and I don't even know his background. I soon reached home I open the door and saw Zoey sitting on the couch with Ben,I just ran up the stairs and locked my door,soon I heard someone knocked on my door.

Malak POV
My heart just shattered to a million pieces ,I deserve it I shouldn't be too fast Ashley as I know what happen to her back at Mexico,but seeing the cry makes me feel bad ,as I could see she just leave a few blocks from me cause she ran not tht far and I saw her went inside her house ,I made a decision to comfort her,I then made my way to her house.

Zoey POV

Zoey:Ashley you ok?

Ashley:Leave me alone!
*shouting*

Ben:Yo Ashley what happen?

Ashley:Please just leave me alone *crying*

Zoey:Please Ashley open the door.

she soon open the door and Only let me in and left Ben alone .

Zoey:What wrong ?

Ashley:It's nothing that important .

Zoey:Did Malak did something stupid.

Ashley: He just ask me to be his and I rejected him cause I don't know Zoey I'm just tired and I don't trust him.

Zoey:Calm down ok ,breath ok .

Ben POV
I was just sitting on the couch then I heard a knock,like there's a fucking doorbell and you knock ,but I guess the person didn't know,I one the door to see Malak.

Ben:Bruh whatchu do she cryin bruh

Malak:Where she at?

Ben:Upstairs at her room.

Malak POV
I then went to her room and knocked on it .

Malak:*knocking*Ashley I'm sorry.

Ashley: Just come in

Malak:Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you

Ashley:Sorry for rejecting you Malak I'm just tired and I don't trust anyone anymore .

Malak:Its fine Ashley,just take your time ok ,I'll be still waiting for you .

Ashley:*hugging Malak*thanks Malak.

Malak:Its fine

I then wiped her tears and brought her downstairs and gave her a cup of water ,we both then talked.After the talking Me and Ben we went back home .

°this is chap is boring sorry I'm kinda getting sick ,hope you guys liked it even tho its boring ,vote &comment ,love you guys !xoxo°