With Your Love

With Your Love

By:heyitshusna

Status:incomplete

Summary: Sometimes in life, things don't go as planned. Never, did I think that one day, I would get a brain tumor. I actually had made it to Boot Camp, but with my tumor, I couldn't go on. I left the competition, along with my dreams, and best friend. I never told Niall about my brain tumor, because I just knew he would leave The X Factor and come home back home with me to Mullingar. I didn't want that for him; I wanted him to pursue his dream of singing. I knew Niall better than anyone, since we have been neighbors from the moment I turned seven and moved to Ireland, and I knew this is what he wanted most. So we lost touch. Once my surgery was a success, I never thought I would ever see my best friend again. What were the chances? Niall was famous, he was in the world's biggest boy band! Little did I know that fate is its own person and he does whatever the hell he wants. So one day, I did bump into my best friend. But what happens when you start to fall in love with your best friend without realizing it? Let me tell you, all hell breaks loose.

(A/N i don't normally do my view but I am for this one)

My view: I so far love this book. It was the first fanfiction I read on wattpad. This book actually got me in to liking them and now i read them occasionally.This plot is sorta different from others, because well she left X factor because she had a Brain tumor. And because she and Niall didn't like each other beforehand they start liking through out the book.

Rating: 10 out of 10