3

I'm such a bitxh for not updating. I'm sorry.
-
Countless days went on ever since Plus's 'incident' with G. Nothing extreme had happened that night, only the fact that he...technically jerked off because of the sweet smelling boy. Damn. That day only left Plus to seem somewhat confused. It drove him crazy.

Most especially when the other male look alikes teased him, he can't help but freak out and push them away. Maybe his actions are caused because they look exactly like G, it must be a torment for him. Especially since he himself appears to have same face, which really sucks.

And to say about G, he hasn't seen that boy ever since, mostly because he would always walk towards the other direction of the hall, skipping the boy's room. The only way to seek himself help was to merely go off towards the opposite side of the house and bother the women residing there. In the end, he'll still result in pain.

"I just don't get it." His voice murmured through his mouth as he chewed on his nails, his other hand busy hand combing his wet hair. In his mind he thought, 'There are some pretty hot girls here, and they have such hot personalities. Why is it that those never accept me." Maybe it's the fact that he's really easy to get. I mean, one show of cleavage and this boy is begging for it down on his knees. Begging for a nice hard uppercut.

He stopped his nail biting and took ahold of the towel lying besides him, scrubbing dry this blonde hair. His motions stopped as he received a nice whiff of a very familiar smell. "Shit." Plus bit his lip and groaned, he was getting so sick. Every moment that he would experience that very smell, no one else he asks can smell it themselves. It bothered the hell out of him, and he knew exactly where it came from.

Of course he would not go and fucking interfere with the owner of the scent, he doesn't want the past events to happen again. But...The smell only began to grow thicker and sweeter. It was just hard to control himself, as if the smell only wants to lure him. It's always a struggle when this occurs. "Damn you G..." One day he'll man up for sure, and for sure it'll all stop once in for all.
-
This one was pretty lame sorry :'(