Bust The Windows

~Bust The Windows~

Jazmine Sullivan

Damian had left to go check up on his brother who was 'Supposedly' in the hospital, from getting into a motorcycle accident.

He asked me to straighten up his place, before I left to go home. So me being the good girlfriend, trying to get a ring on my finger, I decided to help clean.

After I finished washing the dishes, organizing his refrigerator, cleaning the living room. I headed up to his bedroom.

His king sized bed, was all types of messy. With sheets, pillows, and blankets all over the place. I laughed, 'what could he have been doing?' I thought.

Lifting up the blanket, a red object dropped behind the bed. Curiosity ran through my mind, as I wondered what that could have been.

I looked behind the bed, and picked up, what had fallen.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't furious. The object I'd picked up was a red, lace Victoria's secret thong.

I knew it wasn't mine, because for one thing, I don't wear thongs. Two, it belonged to a girl that most likely was a 'Size 2', and I wasn't no where close to being that size. Plus, I never slept over his place in the last two weeks.

In situations like this, I did what I always did best.

I threw the thong across the room, walking down stairs, I went to his garage.

Grabbing the metal baseball bat, he had out.

I thought about what I could of did, so wrong, to make him cheat on me.

Images of him rubbing up, kissing, on another girl, invaded my mind.

Tears spilled, as I tried to control my anger. But I couldn't, heading towards his new 'Chrysler 200' I swung the bat at his front window.

Watching everything shatter, and being broken I smiled at the damage. It felt good, so I swung the bat at the drivers side of his car.

After 10 minutes, I basically busted more than just the windows, out of his car.

Before deciding to leave, I left a note.

'I hope you loved her, and I hope you realize as much damage as I did, couldn't compare to the damage you did to my heart.'

Sincerely,
The girl who 'Bust your Windows'

A/N (Read)

This story is sort of a Spin off, as the chapters go by you'll understand what I'm doing. ;)

Damn some of y'all act like a ghost. Don't be one.

But thanks to the ones who do comment and Vote ;) Mvp

Excuse my mistakes, I'll go back and fix them later on...