First Day

Kandy pov.

My alarm clock went off at 7:30. I got dressed into some white high waisted shorts a custom made purple last kings crop top and some purple and white converse. I went downstairs to eat breakfast before I had to leave for school. When I got downstairs my mom and dad were sitting at the table talking.

Me- hey mama, hey daddy (hugs her mom and dad)
Mom- good morning baby
Dad- "morning sweetie" her dad said as he ate his breakfast and read the newspaper.

Mom- "are you going to be eating breakfasts with us?"

Candy fastly shakes her head no and hurried outside to he custom made purple Benz truck and went to school

.
.
.
.
Jordan's pov

I woke up this morning at 7 to get dressed for school. I live alone because my n mom didn't agree with the lifestyle I chose to live.

I left out my door and went to my car and headed to school (car in mm).

When I arrived I pulled into my normal spot next to my nigga Quincy. I grabbed my things and went to talk to my niggas until it was time for class.

My friends consist of 4 nigga 5 including me. It Quincy who is my right hand man, he crazy asf, got plenty hoes, and stay in trouble.

Jeremiah aka Jay is the slow one he always say dumb shit out of his mouth and never shut up.

Marco is the Puerto Rican, he play football but he smart as hell he also has a bad temper

Kashmere he is a twin him and his brother Kardiay act just alike they, play too damn much they both play basketball and they some dancing ass niggas but they my niggas tho

After all my friends get here we sit around Quincy car and joke around until this purple Benz truck pull up in the spot next to my car. Then this girl get out and man when I say she sexy asf , she about 5'5" with a nice ass, big breasts and a small stomach. Man I would fuck the shit out of her. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard Jay dumbass ass ask her when they would fuck . I expected her to smack him but she looked and kept walking.

Suddenly the bell rang signalling that it was time to go to class. I dapped my niggas and walked to my home room class.

What do you guys think? Let me know......
Next is her pov for school