Withered Leaves

A full length english oneshot story! This is dedicated to my feels-- I mean Jimin, Why are you wrecking my bias lissssssst anyways, I was really posting this earlier than this, when it was HYYH 2 era but school is bitch. Well, it's better late than never! Here it goes~
---

X| If I was a leaf and you were my tree, I would wither without you with me |X

----------

"I will never stop, I will never get tired"

I'm going to wait for you even if it only leads to nothing"

"I love you and I'll do everything just for you to comeback"

I woke up with curiousity because of this dream that I seem to not remember. I'm not surprised, I always forget my dream everytime I wake up. Funny how vivid it was as I sleep but the moment I open my eyes. Boom! I can't remember the whole details of that dream of mine.

Forget all that dream thingy, Maybe it is not worth remembering. Anyway, it's morning and coffee and cake is a great thing to start a day. I know a near by Coffee shop here and I'm about to go there after I get myself ready.

I took my towel and walked inside my bathroom. I removed my clothes and undies then started mixing cool and luke warm water into my bathtub. I sat down near the tub and feel the temperature using my hand. Everything was quiet and the only thing you can hear is the sound of running water.

While looking at the falls like water I can't help to think about someone--a person that always come into my mind and not knowing the reason why. I'm like reminiscing a person that I've never met before and it's making my head burst.

Who is this person?

"Whoaa" I got back to my senses when I realize that the water is spilling out of my tub causing the floor to be flooded by it, so I immediately turn off the faucet.

What is wrong with me?

After taking a bath and drying my hair by the help of my blower, I went to my closet and opened it making me see all kind of clothes that's in there. I slowly run my hand to the line of clothes that's hanging on my closet while humming like a bird, looking for something good to wear.

Mmm...

My fingertips stopped to this pink dress. It caught my attention even though there still tons of clothes that looks better than it. I haven't seen this dress before but it looks so familiar to me somehow. I just can't dig it from my mind but I know it's really variable to me.

My hands automatically took it and gently caress the dress. I felt very weird while examining this pink piece of fabric. I never have worn it before but it seems like it was already used for many times. It's not that it looks old but it doesn't look or smell brand new to me either.

Oh well, I'll just wear this dress and get myself pamper. I'm really am hungry right now and craving for a chocolate flavored cake and Caffè Latte.

After wearing the plain pink dress I stood in-front of the mirror to look if it's okay. I can't help to feel amazed and I also see how amused my reaction was in the mirror. By the time I wore the dress, it fits me perfectly and now looking at my reflection with the dress makes me form a curve in my lips. It's just a plain pastel colored pink dress with small length of sleeves but somehow it looked precise on me like it was made just for me to wear. I can't take my eyes off on the mirror, I want to look at myself forever but I gotta go!

I rotated my doorknob as soon as I was in-front of the main door and the cool breeze of air embraces me
the moment I opened it. I look at my surroundings and I can see that autumn has already conquered our place, leaves are fallen with brown to yellow complexion scattered on the dirty ground and the scenery of trunks without its green leaves.