Introduction

© Copyright

No parts may be reproduced or utilized in any form, or by any means without prior consent by way of License Agreement. This includes recording, photocopying, electronic/digital and mechanical, or in any information storage or retrieval system. 

* * * 

I N T R O D U C T I O N

                "I hate you! Why don't you just pack your bags and leave? I don't want you here! I've never wanted you here!" I yelled, pounding my fists on his chest, my voice rising with every word. I was on the verge of tears. My heart was beating too fast to be healthy at our proximity, and we were both gasping for air after our yelling match. I tried to pull my hands away from him, but his tight, secure grip on my wrists was too strong. It bothered me to an extreme length that even when I was pissed off at him, he still managed to make a tingly and electrifying sensation ignite where his hands were.

           His dark, disheveled hair slightly moved in the night's chilly wind. He looked hurt, but at the moment I didn't care. His jaw was clenched, his eyes were penetrating me, and his voice was low and raspy as he said, "We both know that's a lie, and if I did you would miss me too much."

          And I hated how true he was. 

           *             *            * 

           Adrienne Clark.

She didn't expect a lot of things. Especially:  

1. Her father getting into a relationship after her mother's death.

2. A step mom.

3. Luke and Charlotte Pierce as her new housemates. Or uninvited guests that were staying with her, as she would prefer.

           These three things changed her, in more ways than she could have anticipated, more than she could have thought. But out of all of them, Luke was the one that changed her the most. With his arrogant and cocky demeanor, he was the last person she would have expected to have the ability to make her heartbeat spike with just one glance.

           Hate, Love, Heartbreak, and Hormones. They're all a pain.

Author's Note: Hey, guys. I really hope you guys want to read this, lol. Drop a comment and let me know what you think so far ;) PS. That's the cover to the side right der. I put the bigger version on the side because the actual one looked all crappy and pixel-y. :)