Happy New Year!-16

"Hey Regina! Regina! Wait! I'm sorry!" He pulled her back and saw all the hurt and the pain in her face. Tears streaming down her face, her voice scratching slightly from the previous yelling.
"I trusted you! But I should have known not to! Happy New Year, Robin!" She stormed out their front door and headed to Granny's for a room for the night.
"Why would you let her find out?" Henry pushed past Robin and headed to Emma's for the night. Obviously update with him too.
"Daddy, why was Gina and Henry sad?" Robin reluctantly turned away from the door, closing it in the process.
"Because Daddy made a mistake, Roland. You shouldn't be up its almost midnight. Go back to bed." He sent Roland back to his room as he sat on the sofa. Tears of his own finally falling.

Earlier That Day
"Regina, can I have a word?" Emma approached the happy family as they sat and ate dinner at the diner.
"Sure what's up?"
"Alone?" She urged as Regina smiled at her family before falling the blonde.
"What wrong Emma? This better be important because I'm-"
"I saw something a few weeks back I can't ignore anymore." Regina felt like she'd been kicked in the guts.
"I think we should take this outside Miss Swan." The brunette turned on her heels and walked out the door, Emma following close behind.
"What exactly did you see, Miss Swan?" Regina hissed out at the woman, unimpressed with her timing.
"You. In your car. Screaming and crying. Then you bent down to get something. That's when I left." She stated all the facts.
"Well, that because something has been going on that I do not need your assistance with." She went to move past her but Emma grabbed her arm. She looked down to where Emma had ahold of her wrist and looked back to the blonde with confusion. Her head was hanging downwards, almost in shame.
"Emma what's happening?" Her voice was harsher than she wanted but she went with it.
"Whilst you were gone Henry was in the hospital. For quite sometime. A week and a half I think."
"Why what happened?" Her voice softened slightly.
"Well he fell down the stairs. The first time he was in anyway." She mumbled as Regina gasped and stepped in front of her.
"What do you mean the first time? How the hell did he fall down the stairs!?" She yelled at Emma.
"Roland left a toy out and he slipped on it. Hit his head and didn't wake up for almost a week."
"Oh my god." Regina sat down, feeling ill.
"Then whilst he was out they came to me. Told me how they found a small mass on his liver. They said it could've been a cyst or something more. They weren't sure."
"Why wasn't I told! Or called! You promised you'd call if something happens to him!" Regina yelled in absolute fury as she heard more and more about her son.
"He made us not tell you!" Emma grew angry herself as she was being accused.
"Who! WHO TOLD YOU NOT TO EMMA!" She screamed as tears rolled down her cheeks.
"I CANT SAY!" Silence filled the street as Regina just stared at her. Crying in a mess. It then hit Regina why Emma couldn't say. Why she was so determined not to say. She physically couldn't.
"Why not?" Regina spoke back in a normal voice.
"He had a spell put on me. The only person who can say is Robin. But for some reason he hasn't. He told me if I told you I-I-look all that matter is I can't tell you. Please just talk to Robin. Please." Emma choked out before walking away, tears streaming down her already soaking wet face.
Regina dried her eyes and sat there. She took in deep breaths trying to calm herself down. She was going to go back in there and talk to Robin later. She was going to do everything she could to show she was fine for now, but later, later she would let him know how she was feeling. He would know.
"I'm so full." Henry complained as they walked back into the house.
"You're not a fool Henry." Robin joked as the teenager punched his arm playfully.
"Shut up!" Regina turned around and locked the door as she listened to the two of them.
"Roland, sweetie, it's very late. Why don't you go get your pyjamas on and I'll come up and read you a story in ten minutes, okay?" She spoke sweeter to the little boy and he rubbed his eyes and headed upstairs.
"Okay, Gina."
••••••
"Robin can I have a word?" Regina spoke softly as Henry watched the TV. He was being allowed to stay up until midnight again this year, something he loved doing.
"Sure, love." He followed her to the back room where he closed the door quietly behind him.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He was taken aback by her tone, he's never heard her speak this was to him before.
"What?"
"About Henry! Why didn't I know!" She yelled, knowing the wood in this room pretty much made it sound proof.
"Who told you?" He rubbed his temples as he spoke.
"Doesn't matter!"
"I didn't want to hurt you! You'd missed that so I decided it was for the best not to tell you! Zelena was still around at the time so we didn't want to contact you!" He stood up and yelled back at her, not bothering about the volume by this point either.
"I don't give a damn! You still tell me! You tell me when my son get told he has a mass on his liver!"
"It wasn't cancerous though! He was fine!"
"He fell on the stairs too! Forget to mention that!"
Robin went quiet as she stood there. They'd never fought like this before.
"Who told you not to tell me?"
"I can't."
"Who!"
"I won't say I'm sorry!" He didn't look at her once.
"Who told you Robin!"
"I can't tell you!"
"Why not! Just tell me so I know! Who has paid people and gotten spells out on people?! Who Robin who?!"
"HENRY! HENRY GOT HIS ALLOWANCE HE'D SAVED UP AND PAID PEOPLE! HE GOT RUMPLESTILTSKIN TO PUT A SPELL ON EMMA! HENRY DID THIS!" He screamed at her at the top of his lungs as she stood in shock. Her son wouldn't have done this? Not Henry?
"Thanks a lot Robin." Henry stood at the door as Robin looked at him.
"She had a right to know Henry!"
"Yea but I was gonna tell her not you!"
"Regina I'm so sorry." He moved towards her as silent tears streamed down her face. She stepped backwards and went for the door, both men following.
"Hey Regina! Regina! Wait! I'm sorry!" He pulled her back and saw all the hurt and the pain in her face. Tears streaming down her face, her voice scratching slightly from the previous yelling.
"I trusted you! But I should have known not to! I should have known that Tink was wrong! I should have realised that I was better off on my own where there was no heartbreak! Happy New Year, Robin!" She stormed out their front door and headed to Granny's for a room for the night.
"Why would you let her find out?" Henry pushed past Robin and headed to Emma's for the night. Obviously upset with him too.
Regina walked down the street unsure what to do. The man she loved betrayed her. Her son betrayed her. He understood now why Emma hadn't said anything. She didn't understand, however, how he didn't this. She sat on a cold bench as she heard people cheering around her.
He did this to her. She loved him, but, he did this. She knew he was only young and she did love him with everything she had but she couldn't help the thought of that it was down to him. All of this was because of him.
Because of Henry.
Uh oh...Guess my last update of the year wasn't the happiest...Happy New Year guys! See you next year...Who knows what'll happen...
UPDATED:31•12•15