chapter 1

Its Sunday morning and Seungcheol wake up to the sound of his cellphone ringtone. With one eye still closed, he reached for it to check who is calling him so early in Sunday morning. '1004' on the screen and without hesitation he pick up the call.

Seungcheol : Yes dear?
1004 : *chuckles* Good morning
sleepyhead. Just wanted to
check if you were awake
cause i missed your voice.

Hearing those words makes Seungcheol smile from ear to ear. How he wish the person on the other line really mean it.

Seungcheol : okay straight to the point
dear. Enough with that cheesy
line early in the morning.
1004 : hey i mean it Seungcheol. Can
you come over to my house?
Its been a week we didn't get
to meet each other cause you
were so busy playing with that
orange round thing. I know
you are the captain but don't
you miss me?
Seungcheol: *grin* Of course i miss you. I
love basketball, but i love you
more. I'll be there by 9 a.m,
okay?
1004 : okay, be sure you were at the
front door by 9 sharp. I will be
making your favourite
chocolate waffle. See you
soon Cheolie !
Seungcheol : Okay dear.

Seungcheol jump out of bed and cannot stop smiling. 'Jeonghan missed me'. So without wasting times he go to the bathroom to take shower. After taking shower, he wear his favourite blue jacket and a skinny jean. He then put his Gucci Guilty perfume to his neck and wrist. Its was his 20th birthday present from Jeonghan. ' a handsome man like you must have a pleasant scent ' Jeonghan wrote in the card. Since then he never change his perfume. Beside, Jeonghan will be super clingy to him saying he smell so nice. Oh that boy with a beautiful smile never leave Seungcheol's mind even a minute. They were best friend since Jeonghan's family move here, to Daegu when they were 6 years old. They were best friend for too long that even Seungcheol cannot recall the times he has grown loving Jeonghan. But he never confess because he was afraid that Jeonghan will reject him and their friendship will end.

'Mom, I'm going to Jeonghan's house and i will be having my breakfast there' Seungcheol told Mrs. Choi. 'Okay dear, have fun. But don't come back late. Tomorrow is school day. Send my regards to Hannie and his family', Mrs Choi said. She watched as Seungcheol went out to the front door with a big smile cause she knows Seungcheol must be very happy meeting Jeonghan. She knows his little boy had a crush to his best friend for a long time and she is willing to support whatever decision his son will make. 'If only you can see how happy our son is dear', Mrs Choi said while holding his husband picture. His husband has died 5 years ago because of cancer.

Seungcheol walk to Jeonghan's house which was only one block away from his house while mouthing Basick's rap in Stand up. He always had an interest in rapping and sometimes he learn to write rap by himself. Jeonghan on the opposite loves singing and Seungcheol likes listening to Jeonghan's angelic voice while singing. Seungcheol arrived at Jeonghan's front door and look at his watch. The clock shows 8.59 a.m. He wait till it was 9 a.m sharp and knock on the door.

'Just in time Cheolie. I just finished making your waffle.' A smiling Jeonghan welcomed Seungcheol. Seungcheol could not help but smile back and quickly gives Jeonghan a tight hug. ' I missed u'. ' Me too. And you smell so good' , Jeonghan said hugging Seungcheol back while placing his face to Seungcheol's neck. Seungcheol can feel Jeonghan's breath on his skin. Soon he feel his heartbeat going faster. He clears his throat and pulls back from to their hug. 'Where's my waffle Hannie, im starving'.

'Come let's go to my room. We can watch 'Spongebob Squarepants' while having breakfast.' 'My mom and dad was out of town. They were visiting my aunt' , Jeonghan said. 'Too bad, my mom want me to send her regards to them.' Seungcheol pout. Jeonghan pinch his cheek and said, ' Aww you can meet them anytime after they get back Cheollie. Now lets eat.'

'So hows life Hannie, without me annoying you for one week?' Seungcheol said breaking the silence. 'Hmm, its definitely no fun but i survived anyway.' Jeonghan smile. 'And you know what, i had to go to the library and do my homework alone. Thank God i still have Jisoo to eat together at the cafe during recess. '

Seungcheol grin watching Jeonghan's pout and complaining about how bored he was while not having him beside. He was too cute with his long brunette hair. He was so immersed looking at his angel that he forgot to give attention to Jeonghan's complains. 'Cheolie ! Are you even listening to me? Or were you thinking about you crush, Tzuyu?' . 'Sorry Hannie, your beautiful face is distracting me. And since when i have a crush on Tzuyu?'. Jeonghan punch Seungcheol's shoulder lightly hiding his embrassment at Seungcheol's answer.

'Jun said you had a crush on Tzuyu. He said you said Tzuyu is beautiful'. Jeonghan said while having a big bite of waffle. 'Okay i admit i said she's beautiful but it doesn't mean i have a crush on her Hannie. Btw Hannie are you jealous?' Seungcheol ask and look straight to Jeonghan's eyes. He want to put his forehead to Jeonghan's. Realizing what Seungcheol may do, Jeonghan cupped Seungcheol's face. ' Im sorry to dissapoint you babe but no. Im not jealous, okay'.

Seungcheol laugh and pinch Jeonghan's nose causing Jeonghan to hit him with a pillow. 'Just eat your waffle my dear Choi Seungcheol. I am ignoring you now.' Seeing Jeonghan's cute action Seungcheol eat his waffle quietly and lean his head to Jeonghan's shoulder. ' You look cute even if you were mad Hannie.' Jeonghan rolls his eyes upon hearing Seungcheol cheesy line. He himself don't know why he feel a bit jealous after Jun tells him that Seungcheol had a crush on Tzuyu.

'Let me do the dishes Hannie. And please don't stay mad at me okay'. Seungcheol said with an aegyo causing Jeonghan to laugh. 'Okay im not mad anymore, Cheolie' .

After Seungcheol finished washing the dishes, he went to Jeonghan's room and saw Jeonghan was lying in his bed watching television. He then lay next to him and hug him from behind. 'Your hair smell nice Hannie', Seungcheol said. Jeonghan turn to Seungcheol and hug him back. Seungcheol blush and his heart start to beat faster. Jeonghan put his face to Seungcheol's neck again and said, ' Hmm Cheol-ah, I really missed your scent' sniffing every inch of Seungcheol's neck. Seungcheol trying his best to hold himself from kissing Jeonghan and just brushing his long hair. ' Im all yours today Hannie'. And they cuddle until they fall asleep.