Chapter 2

Sabrina POV

Hannah, Alissa and I sat in the private jet waiting to land any minute now. Alissa was fast asleep still tired from the night before, if it wasn't for my nerves I would be too right now.

"They can't drop me right?" I said turning to Hannah looking for some reassurance.

"I highly doubt it, I mean you bring in a lot of money to them." Hannah said confidently as she looked at me.

"But then why else would I be getting called in for a meeting with L.A Reid?" I asked.

"Well they probably are really upset about your behaviour, I mean come Sabrina whats been happening to you lately?" Hannah stated looking at me.

Here we go again, Hannah has been constantly trying to tell me that I need the check myself, or I've "changed". What does that even mean? I'm still the same person I was before...

"Hannah, why do you always bring this up, I've not changed. I think you have actually, what happened to my fun friend who likes to go out and party?" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Sabrina, ever since you started hanging out with..." Her eye's trailed over to Alissa who was asleep next to me.

"Listen, I know you guys don't like each other but can you.." I started before I was interrupted my Hannah.

"Sabrina, I don't like her because she's a bad influences, ever since you guys became friends your habits have been getting worse and worse. You get caught drunk all the time, or doing something inappropriate on the daily basis nowadays." Hannah said crossing her arms.

I was going to respond to her but the pilots voice rang throughout the plane "We will now be landing in Los Angles".

I sighed as I fastened my seat belt and sat back into my seat, only to start worrying about my meeting again.

When we landed, I said goodbye to Alissa and a not so happy Hannah before heading to the outside of the airport where my driver was waiting with my car keys. I took the keys to my car and started heading towards downtown where our record label's head office was. I got lucky that the drive was short because I was there right on the dot.

I took a deep breathe before I walked in through the doors and into the meeting room, I saw everyone was already seated and just waiting for me.

"Take a seat Sabrina." Shawn said looking at me.

I took a seat in the black leather chair, and looked across the long wooden table. L.A Reid sitting right there in front of me, with his hands crossed on the table.

"Hello Sabrina." He said with a smile.

"Hi." I said clearing my throat.

"You know why your here right?" He responded unfolding his hands.

I just stared at him, not wanting to be here at all. L.A stood up and began to speak again "Well let me give a clue. Your management and I aren't very happy with your actions lately. I know you're 19 and all, but we still expect a little more maturity from you. You know very well that this isn't the first time either that you have been caught."

"At least I was the legal drinking age this time?" I laughed, causing Shawn to send me a glare and immediately shut up.

 L.A gave a dry laugh "Let's put it this way, you sing great, you perform great, you have millions of fans, but if you want to stay on top you need to stop attracting negative press."

"So you want me to pretend to be good?" I said smiling.

"Yes that's actually exactly what we want, prove to everyone that your still that sweet down to earth girl everyone fell in love in the first place." L.A said, sitting back down in his chair.