Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning convered in sweat. I woke up because it felt like I was about to have a heat stroke. Mr. Carter was still sleeping and he had his body wrapped around mine. I stuck and I can't move and his body heat is literally suffocating me. I moved a little so that I could try to free myself a little but that just caused him to wake up.

"Good morning." He said with a smile.

"Good morning."

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept great."

"I did too. Do you want some breakfast, I'm sure Mrs. Grier left some breakfast in the freezer."

The first thing that came to my mind is who is Mrs. Grier and I guess my expression said it all.

"Mrs. Grier is my housekeeper. As long as I'm with you, you don't have to worry about me being with other women."

I nodded. "Yea but I don't want left over breakfast, I'll cook."

"Even better." He smiled. 

Shawn got out the bed and I followed him. He walked over to the bathroom and looked at me.

"We could both use my bathroom if you want."

"Ummm actually I usually don't brush my teeth until after breakfast."

"Why?"

"Why do you brush your teeth before breakfast?"

He looked at me like I was crazy and I smiled.

"Ok Ms. Beyonce, what ever makes you happy."

I nodded my head and went to start breakfast. I made pancakes, eggs and bacon and just as I finished Shawn was walking out his room fully dressed.

"You look nice." I said as Shawn took a seat at the island.

"Thank you. I have to be at work in a few hours."

"Well it's a good thing I cooked. You shouldn't be out hungry."

"Yea, so have you thought anymore about my proposal?" He asked.

"I thought you said I had a week to really think about it."

"Yea you do, I just don't want it to sleep from your mind."

"Well I'm not going to forget, I just need a little more time."

"Ok."

After we finished our breakfast I made my way into the bathroom. I looked at myself in his large mirror and couldn't help but wonder what he see's in me. I'm average looking and I'm actually in reality I'm really boring and I'm sure he don't want me for my money because well I don't have any. I grabbed my phone out my purse and I 17 missed calls from Kelly I forgot that I didn't tell her I was leaving. I thought about calling her now but my phone is only on 10%. I put my phone back into my purse and stepped into the shower. I just starting to enjoy the warm water when I heard on the door.

"Are you ok in there Ms. Beyonce?"

"Yea I'm fine."

Seriously I don't need a babysitter while I'm in the shower.

I started rinsing the soap off my body and when I turned around I saw Shawn standing by the shower....wearing nothing. He wiped the fog with his hand and I smiled. Shawn then stepped inside of the shower. 

"I've gotten a little dirty since you left me alone."

I eyed him up and down. 

"Well maybe I should I should wash you."