Chapter 1

So cold, So so cold." that's all I can think as I sit in way too few layers, leaning up against

wall of the well decorated red and green donut shop- I've found people are easier to guilt

into giving me money after eating donuts. I would go in but all the shops in the area know

me too well to think I might actually pay. I might need to find a diner or fast-food restaurant

that has free condiments- it's disgusting but at least it's food. As I prepare to stand up a

twenty drifts into my lap. I snatch it up and turn to look for the Mark who gave me so muc

It's a guy, which surprises me. most people who give to me are women, either moms who

feel sad for the boy just too old to be fostered out or women looking for a fixer upper

boyfriend. This guy is definitely not the first. Maybe gay? No, even if he was he'd have his

pick of fixer upper gay guys, no reason to worry about me. I probably look like a kid

compared to him. He was just watching me too. Maybe a guy looking for a drug dealer.

Thanks, sir" I say. He squats down to my level.

What's your name?" he pauses and realizing his abruptness adds "Oh sorry, I'm Zachary

Heaton,"

Alex." it's only fair to share, I just say as little as possible my full name is Alexi Luka

Petrovich.

"Alex, nice name." he awkwardly shifts side to side obviously getting cold. Why is this guy still here?

"If you need money I've got a way for you to earn some, room and board included." He's a got a job for a random kid on the street? Must be a pimp.

"What would I be doing?" maybe it's just a waiter job or something.

"You'd be a host!" he grins, "have you ever watched ouran highschool host club? Well it's sorta like that just for an older audience." THAT doesn't sound good.

"Umm, ok" I say. Sounds sorta like a guy maid cafe.

"Alright follow me!" Man this is stupid. I can always run away I am the fastest guy on the cross country team, well was.

I stand and he grabs my hand to pull me up. The minute I get up I jerk away. I still want the option to run away. He smiles and begins heading down the street. It's only two blocks east when we hit the night social part of town. This isn't necessarily a bad part of town until you go deeper in. Thankfully he turns soon after. He stops in front of a fairly average facade with large windows showing a waiting room lobby. Should I be worried?

He opens the door and the warmth of the store drags me inside.

I am then further encouraged past the lobby by Zachery's hand on the middle of my back.I cross into the main area after the lobby, stumbling over the threshold. The main room was dimly lit and sensual. Dark purple booths scattered throughout the space with a door to the left marked employees. To the left is a bar where four guys all hot and well men, definitely old enough to think of me as a kid, stand. Each of them seem to fill a specific niche. There was a bad ass looking guy, a blonde prince, a dark haired dude in glasses, and a brown haired boy next door guy. They all turned to see the kid basically falling over his feet.

"Who is this cheezit?" said bad ass.

"Say hello to your new coworker" says Zachery

"I never said I would take the job"I begin to protest.

"Here's the deal, we'll take care of you, feed you and clothe you, and pay you twenty dollars per hour." The brown haired guy said and pausing and said " The job is basically flirting with girls and.." he paused looking at Zachery.

"O, whimpy ass hat, just say it. Hon, you're our official yaoi lolita." said the bad ass

"What?!"

"Just act like the teenager you are and we'll do the rest"