Chapter 2

I sat in the room shared with Zachery, a bunkbed set and two dressers stood in the dorm like set-up. There are only three bedrooms shared between a total of six guys. It's great to be able to sleep again. On the street everyone is out to take what you have, wheather that be things or you. I once woke up to find a chick over me, running up against my crotch. She was high at the time. That hasn't happened since. The door opens and Zachary steps in.
"Hey so you got the top bunk k?". Knodding I hop up and climb to the top bunk, not bothering to move the ladder from the closet. He sat underneath and looked up at me grinning. "We done?" I mutter.
"Ya, we're done." He stood and walked to the double wide desk. He picked up a form and handed it to me.
"Sign, and then it's official, your a long term employee."
"How long term?" I ask as I sign the last page. Not even glancing at the pages before.
"At least two years"
"What about school?" I question, more out of obstinance then real worry. I'm not going anyway.
"Mandatory. You need to go to the local high school." That surprised me, what would they care if I went to school?
"Your shifts will be from 245 to eight. We will be careful to be aware of your grades as well."
"So basically you'll all be my mom." Not a bad thing just frustrating.
"Only me and less mom more mentor"
"Sure, so what would you be teaching me?"
"How to flirt as a Lolita."
" A what?" That sounds like a girl name. A cheesy video game girl name at that.
"A young looking hot guy" this guy's gotta be gay, oh well not my problem.
" Are you gay?" Why Why. Is my filter broken with this guy?
"Bi, otherwise I couldn't flirt with the girls the same way." He didn't seem to be offended.
"For an example of my mentorship; Some terms you might want to know for certain themes we put on. Uke, seme, submissive and dominant respectively. Furry, "
I interrupted him " I know what a furry is but why would I need to know Uke or see me?"
"SEME, because we may have a day where you're assigned to be submissive or shy."
"I see" I don't get it.
An alarm bell dings. "My shift is starting, you probably should watch." He stands and waits for me to climb down. The hall way beyond the door is fairly simple, with two other bedroom doors and at either end a larger communal room, one of which is closed off by the employee door.
"Zachary?"
"Call me Zach"
"K, Zach, where will I be watching from? There is no windows to look into there through."
"Just sit next to me and keep your mouth shut and you'll be fine." He grabbed my wrist right before exiting. I considered pulling away but it doesn't matter.

Thankfully the room is empty.
He pulls me to the seventh and central booth. I guess there'll always be at least one guy at the bar. He makes it clear I'm to sit and stay, oh the puppy dog act. I lay back in the l shaped booth, calves hanging of the edge of the booth.