Log Entry: 7/19-2145

I have been here for nine long years and I have explored all but a few areas. One of those is the sea floor. I have not been able to explore it for obvious reasons. I have devised a mechanism though that may provide me with the means to explore the seabed. To understand it though you will need some background on the fish of this planet. Most of them do not have gills, I think  those that do not have them never evolves them, they have in place of gills air sacs. The sacs produce a fluid that smaller fishes who do have gills feed on. However in order for the fluid to be edible it must come in contact with air. When it comes in contact with air the fish only gets a little bit of the stuff while the rest forms into bubbles and sticks to the fish. When the fish goes back for more.(normally to the same fish it took the fluid from) it rubs the bubbles on to the air sac which absorbs the air and the fish has breathable air. Now what I have done is harvested the fluid and I have kept it in a pouch I have made out of fruit  skins and it has not bubled yet. I have also taken one of the pouches which I have put a tube through that I will breath through. I will punch a small hole in my fluid pouch and some fluid will leak out... I can use the same mechanism as the fish! What I did after this was I installed my breathing machine and some other swimming aids and dove deep I also brought my spears for protection. The water is murky and green but full of life. I recognised most of the fish from my fishing exploits but some were new. Such as one I saw which was bright green and blue with what looked like ears it had neither the air sac nor gills, I still have no idea how it breaths. Other than some bizarre plant life the only other thing I saw was these huge clams with legs chasing fish. One came after me and I stabbed it and the shell must be acidic because the spear tip melted. After that I retreated back to the relative safety of dry land.

(Hi guys sorry for the irregularity of the posts on this story but it is the holidays and due to family I get precious few moments to write

-thanks for the understanding

-NichHQ)