7 - Percy Meets Gods Part 1 (PJO)

PLEASE READ!!!! A/N

Welcome to Chapter 7, mis amigos. I promise that this will NOT be word for word, so don't get on my case for it, please. I don't think my book has a massive amount of mistakes, but when I wrote a story like two years ago, this one person corrected every freaking comment and it really got on my nerves. I mean, like, if it's a spelling thing, or a grammar thing, you can tell me, but if I forget to put a capital letter or something, please.... No. This will probably not be anything like the book at all, but you have to bear with me, for I haven't read the books in a little bit.

Also, Annabeth and Percy will not be in an intimate relationship. They will be friends, because in case you didn't notice, they're technically siblings. I don't think there are many people that I can ship Percy with, because he's siblings with most of the demigods... Literally the only female so far that isn't his sister is Thalia and sorry, no Pason or Jercy, because... I don't ship it... (Sorry to everyone who does)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~~~~~~~_______~

3 years later (Titans Curse)

Artemis POV

I met him. I met my only child, and everything was normal. Even his enticing eye color, which I imagine nobody at Camp Half-Blood liked. But the only thing that was a bit off, was that brilliant smile and how he wouldn't come and hug me every time he saw me. 

When I talked to Chiron, I couldn't decide whether or not to tell him about Percy. Because, well, it might freak him out a little. I decided to ask The Fates, who had aided us with everything we could do and everything we can't do. They had actually come quite close to us and visited us more than usual. (usual = once a decade)

They told me that I could, but that I had to swear on the River Styx never to tell anyone. So here I am now. I'm heading to the Big House to tell Chiron about Percy and his many parents. 

I knock on the door of the large building and I hear a muffled voice from inside say, "Come in!" I open the door slowly, to see a large table with two people sitting in chairs, Chiron on a wheelchair and Dionysus. I instantly cringed, because the smell of alcohol reached my nose. Dionysus was a disgusting pig, thank the gods he isn't an Olympian anymore. 

"Oh, Lady Artemis!" Chiron jumped up, into his centaur form. He instantly bowed and I smiled warmly at him. He's been stuck here with that pig for so long, and he still knows respect. "Rise."

He rose and I gave him a serious look. "May I speak to you privately?" I asked politely. Dionysus groaned and I could hear him mutter something like, "First you take my spot on the council and now you take my pinochle partner." Chiron completely ignored him and I glared at him. He nodded. "It would be my pleasure." He said.

I walked onto the porch and he quickly followed me. I shut the door. "Are you one hundred percent sure that nobody can hear us?" He gave me a confused glance but said, "No, the campers could be listening. Would you like to go somewhere more secluded, like the forest?" 

I nodded. Right as we were about to start walking, I heard Zoe yelling, "Lady Artemis! Come quickly! It's Phoebe!" 

"Meet me there in an hour, okay?" I said to Chiron. He nodded and I ran to Zoe. "What happened? Where is she?" Zoe sprinted towards the infirmary and I began to run after her.

(A/N: Okay, okay. I know that Artemis had been captured at the time. But in this, she gets captured the next day. But she wasn't given the shirt by the Stolls because of Aphrodite's request, in this it is because she did something to them at the Capture the Flag game the night before. But she is still in recovery when the quest is issued so it still prevents her from going. If there's anything wrong with this, please tell me.)