Chapter 2 Light of Day

SAM'S POV  

Taurtis had survived the night, mostly thanks to me making the others go away. It was almost 6am so I hurried to my cell room thingy and laid down. My rooms camera turned on and I stared at it with my creepy smile. It turned off and I stopped smiling and looked away, I sighed. I heard the 6am bells and running, 'Probably Taurtis' I thought to myself. I looked out the little barred window and saw him running past. "Nobody, came to see me, so now I'm coming to see you!" I sang quietly. I learned it from a phone I stole from the last night guard. It's supposed to be a Five Nights at Freddy's song called 'Noticed'. I just changed some lyrics and BOOM! My little song.... heh. 

Not much happens during the day. We just kinda sit around, get fed, and that's it. I'm on 24/7 watch at all time during the day time, so I can't do much really. OH WELL, I'm still alive, right? Ehhhhh.... I heard the person that comes around for breakfast with their cart of stuff. The window is opened a little bit and a carrot is thrown in, the window shuts quickly and the person runs away. I grab the carrot and nibble on it a bit, and start thinking of life. Will I ever leave this place? Probably not. Will Taurtis ever forgive me? Probably not. That kind of stuff, whelp, TIME FOR A NAP!

A/N

HOLY STARS GUYS! Over 500 views?! Why do you guys like this story so much? AND YES I AM ALIVE. Sorry for the short chapter, no inspiration ATM. Give me a few suggestions for this book and we'll see if I can add them in!