Chapter 32

I woke up the next morning to voices, but I decided to act like I was still asleep, for investigation reasons. There was a sound that sounded like a camera, then a flash on me. "What the fuck?" I asked, opening my eyes a little. "Dammit Preston! You forgot to turn the flash off'!" Vik yelled. Then I realized what was going on. I was still laying next to Simon, and they just took a picture of the two of us. Great. "Preston!" I yelled, sitting up. "What the hell?" Simon groggily yelled. Preston ran towards the door, but I ran after him. "Delete it!" I yelled after him, both of us running down the hallway. "I regret nothing!" He yelled, reaching the elevator. He spammed the button to close the door before I could reach him. I banged on the doors, useless. I turned around and began walking slowly towards our room. The door was shut so I knocked. "Can I help you?" Vik asked, opening the door. "Vik! What the hell?" I yelled, pushing past him. He laughed. "I'll make him delete it." He said between laughs. "Delete what? What is going on?" Simon asked, still in bed. "How did y'all get in here anyways?" I asked. "Preston pick pocketed Simon's room key yesterday." Vik said, still laughing. "What happened?" Simon asked, still very confused. "They snuck in here and took a picture of us." I said, sighing. Simon shrugged. "And...?" He said. "Now everyone is going to know we are together." I said. "So. They were going to find out eventually." Simon said. Vik nodded in agreement. "It's a little too late to make him delete it." Vik said, looking down at his phone. He held it up for me to see. There was the picture, on Preston's Instagram, with both of us tagged. "Time to delete all of my social media accounts." I joked, sitting down on the bed. Simon chuckled and patted my back. "It will be fine." He said. "I'm going to get ready." Vik said, walking towards the door. "Good morning beautiful." Simon said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt his head nuzzle into my back. I giggled. "I love you." I said, not looking at him. "I love you too." He said. I felt him pull away from me and I turned around to face him. "We have to get ready." Simon said, sitting up. "We? I didn't know I was going." I said, standing up. "Well yeah. You're basically a member of the Sidemen." He said. I thought about that as we got ready, and soon enough, we were at the booth, setting up. The Pack had a booth right next to ours, making it easier for Vik to go back and forth. "Ready?!" JJ yelled, his voice echoing throughout the large building. "Yeah!" All of the guys yelled in response. Ethan patted me on the back forcefully. "You're part of this too!" He said. "Hell yeah!" Tobi said, pumping his fist in the air. "Everybody in." JJ  said, putting his hand out. Everyone piled their hands on top of his. Josh grabbed my wrist and planted it on top of their hands. "What are we going to say?" Vik asked. JJ was quiet, and he stifled a laugh. "I don't know. But it was a good idea in my head." He said, chuckling. "Sidemen on three! One...two...three..." Harry said. "Sidemen!" Everyone yelled, throwing their hands in the air.

     Seven hours later, we were slowly fixing up the booth. Today was very tiring. Vik was especially exhausted, having to go from booth to booth. I actually talked the guys into letting me stay away from meeting people and inside the booth. When I went to the bathroom or went to get something to eat or drink, I did get stopped though. I got stopped maybe ten times, and honestly it was very exciting. I took pictures and pointed them to the direction of the booth. And of course, answered the same questions. 'Are you and Simon together?' Or 'What's it like living in the Sidemen house?' Or even 'Why don't you do YouTube?' Those were the main ones, but there was a few random ones. "That's the last of it." Ethan said, sitting down on a couch. I took a seat on the floor. "Night out anyone?" JJ asked. It's like the entire room got a sudden burst of energy, but I didn't. Simon looked at me before sitting down beside me. He wouldn't stop looking at me. "Yes?" I asked him, passing him a water bottle. "Can I?" He asked. "Can you what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He nodded towards the other guys, who were conversating about their night out tonight, all getting really hyper and excited. I giggled. "Simon, you don't need my permission." I said, rolling my eyes. "Well...I just thought that...I don't know actually." He said. "What are you still doing here? Go have fun." I said, pushing him towards the group. "Thanks." He said, kissing my head before getting up and going to the guys. "There you are!" A girls voice came from the door. It was Elissa. "Freya and I have come for you. Come on. We are going shopping." She said. I nodded before standing up. "Guys I'm leaving!" I said. "Bye." They all said in unison, hardly looking up. "They having a night out?" Freya asked once I joined them. I nodded. "How come you two didn't come here today?" I asked. "Because I am experienced with this. And just sitting in the back the entire time is tiring and a little boring." Freya said, rolling her eyes. "And Freya told me we were going to do stuff. You were already gone and wouldn't pick up your phone. But we didn't even leave the hotel without you. I promise." Elissa said. I smiled. "Y'all could've done stuff without me." I said, rolling my eyes. "Yeah right." Freya said, pushing me slightly. I yawned. "Tired? We can just have a movie night." Elissa said. "Nah. Let's do whatever y'all want to do." I said, nodding to myself. "Okay. But if you get too tired, we will go home." Freya said. I nodded. I really was tired, but I didn't want to ruin their already-planned evening.