You sound like Yaku...

"I give up." Kenma sighed as he dropped the ball and sat down once again.
"B-but Kenma," I walked towards him
"Give up, its a miracle that he even tossed for someone so bad!" Taketora started laughing just like sir bedhead, which was interrupted by Yaku kicking him and telling him to shut up.
Getting frustrated of volleyball, I stormed out of the gym and went to the station. As I got on the train, I waited for my stop, and rushed out, as I couldn't wait to get under my sheets.
Breathing in the fresh cold air of the night, I walked down the empty streets.
Was I really there for that long?
I rubbed my hands together, to create little warmth for my body. Boy was it hard trying to be a male.
As soon as I got home, I ripped of my school uniform, and bandage surrounding my, urm well...
Grabbing my pajamas, I flew down the stairs and started making dinner.
-After dinner and showering because im lazy af-
Tucked under the covers, of my soft bed, I took out my psp.
The sudden light illuminated my face, as I looked at the overwritten data from beforehand.
"Sss+?!" Sure I thought Kenma was good but not that good. Id thank him tomorrow.
-Next day-
After exiting the house, I walked all the way to school, when I noticed a two familiar faces.
"Kenma, Kuroo!"
I ran towards the two at lighting speed almost tripping a few times.
"Sorry bout yesterday, ill do better today!" I smiled, as I carried on walking with them.
"Ah I see ~" Kuroo replied, still staring infront of him.
After a long silence I spoke up,
"Ah so Kenma, thanks for completing that level yesterday! And urm, youre really good at games," I repeated the same speach I said yesterday.
"No problem. "
"Kuroo Senpai!" I turned around, as our silence was interrupted.
All I saw was a hurdle of many many girls chasing after Tetsuro.
"Ah shit," I heard Kuroo whisper under his breath.
Without thinking I grabbed Kenma's wrist, forgetting about his dislike for physical interaction.
"See ya Kuroo! " I waved as I ran off with Kenma
"WAIT KENMA, L/N WAI-" his voice was drained out by the screams of his fangirls.
When our running came to a halt, I could hear Kenma panting for air.
"Sorry bout that Kenma, I just thought you wouldnt like being surrounded by them..." I waited for his reply.
"Yeah, thanks, " he answered, and started walking off to class.
Opening the door to our classroom, I sat down. Tapping my feet in anticipation, I looked back, and saw Kenma hiding his phone underneath his desk playing a game. I chuckled.
"L/n san is there anything wrong?" The teacher spoke up.
"Ah nothing sensei!" I said a bit embarrassed by the attention.
Quickly packing up my things, I dragged my chair once again towards Kenma.
"So Kenma, tomorrow, do you wanna go out to a game store?"
He raised his head from his phone.
(Oh my gawd. Its a miracle)
"Hm?" He put down his phone.
"L-like a one on one bro thingy, without Kuroo y'know?"
"Sure," he picked up his phone, and gave me it.
"Wait what?" I asked confused,
"Thats my number..."
He looked away.
"Ah I see! " I whipped out my phone, and exchanged our contacts.
I grinned.
"Whats that creepy grin for?" I looked up to meet eyes with Kuroo.
"Da faq you doing here bed head?!" I shouted suprised.
"What so I cant be with my best friend?" He laughed,
"MHM."
Kenma sighed.
-After school, and volleyball practice-
(I will do alot of scenes for volleyball practice btw)
When I got home, I took my phone out and texted kenma.
To Kenma:

Subject: Tommorow

So when should I come?
Also where do you live? Oh god I sound weird, but I need to know to go.

I placed my phone down, anxious for his reply.
Getting up, I entered the shower, and urm showered I guess? XD
When I got out, I looked at my phone, and unlocked it.

From Kenma:

Re: Tommorow

I live at (IDEK) and ill be ready at 2pm.

I smiled.

Beep beep beep.
"Ughh" I flipped over to turn off my alarm.
1pm.
I got up and skipped to my bathroom to get ready, exited for the day ahead.
I closed the door and looked at my phone, to make sure I was going to the right adress.
"Aha!" I rung the doorbell, greeted by a tired Kenma.
"Kenma! You said you'd be ready by now," I pouted.
"I am."
(Kenma is my spirit animal)
"Kenma, you're not even changed yet, let alone your hair." I folded my arms.
"Youre sounding like Yaku..." he walked back upstairs, me following behind him.
I opened his closet, greeted by all his clothes. I grabbed a few things out of the closet and threw them at him,
"Get changed."
He took of his shirt, as a gush of heat rose to my face.
Casually, I walked out of the room covering my face.
Oh god.
After a minute or so, Kenma walked out of his bedroom ready.
"Lets go!"

xD xD I suck so bad lmao.
Ty ty, votes and comments are always appreciated :p I think I may do daily updates btw c
Bye bye!