It's more like getting me up.

You laid on top of Kalin's tummy making a T shape with his body, you had your phone in your hand and scrolled through twitter and instagram, bored. You turned your head to the left and looked at Kalin, he had his right arm rested behind his head and his phone in his left hand. You looked at how his arm muscles tensed as he stretched further out, "ahhhh," he moaned stretching out his body. You got up to let him stretch his body out. He dropped his phone on the bed and raised his hands as far behind his head as he could. You kneeled on the bed watching him, his shirt slowly creeped up. Allowing you to see the v-shaped grooves of his waist. You were caught up in your thoughts not realised Kalin had stopped. "Having fun eyeing my body up babe." You snapped your head up and looked at Kalin smirking at you.

"I wasn't checking you out," you pouted. "I was deciding whether I needed a wee or not." You lied.

"Oh really?" Kalin had a smug look on his face. "So do you need a wee or not?" He continued.

"Yes I do, actually." You got up and stepped over him. Just as your feet hit the ground a large hand smacked you across the ass.

You stumbled forward slighty and turned around to Kalin rubbing your butt cheeks. "Ouch K, what was that for?" You pouted innocently.

"You lying to me, and because you have an amazing ass that I love to touch." He joked.

"Oh I do, do I?" You teased. "What's so good about it?" You climbed back on the bed, getting closer to Kalin.

He snaked his arms around you and grabbed your booty. "Well first of all it's the perfect size, not too big not too small. You can tell you've been doing your squats baby." He squeezed your right cheek and it made you squeal. "But I think next time you do your squats you should do them with me, or maybe even on me." Kalin squeezed your left cheek teasing you.

"Do them on top of you?" You asked confused.

"Yeah, want me to show you." Just then Kalin pulled you on top of him.

"Uhhh K, stop it." You tried to get off him but he grabbed you by the wrist. Firm but gentle.

"Where are you going?" He teased. You wiggled side to side trying to get off him. "Hmmm," Kalin moaned closing his eyes. "Babe if you wanna get off that's not the right way." His eyes snapped open and locked with yours. "It's more like getting me up." He looked down towards his crotch and you didn't need to follow his eye line to understand what he was talking about. You could feel what he was talking about. Involuntarily you rolled you hips toward him. He moaned again, "baby don't tease me like that." He whined.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." You whined you hips once more against him and the grip on your wrist tightened.

"How did this happen? I was suppose to be the one teasing you for lying to me." He paused. "See I told you, you lied to me about needing a wee." He stated.

"I do need a wee," you stood your ground.

In a split second, Kalin flipped you guys so that you were underneath him. "Oh yeah really?" He sarcastically said. "Okay if you really need a wee then you'd stop me."

"Stop you from what?" You asked.

Just then Kalin held your hands in one of his above your head and with the other he lifted up your shirt to expose your stomach. He planted wet soft kisses on you. Going further down each kiss. He reached the top of your leggings and was about to pull them down. You were trying so hard not to moan, you didn't want him to have the pleasure of pleasuring you. His hands hooked inside your leggings underneath you, grabbing your ass while he continued you kiss down you. He slowly started taking them off, he tongue brushed your sex. You involuntarily moaned. Just then he stopped, "admit you were lying." Kalin demanded.

"What?" You asked puzzled leaning up on your elbows. The sight of Kalin between your legs made your heart race even more.

"Admit you were lying, about checking me out and needing a wee." His eyes had so much hunger in them, it confused you as to why he stopped now.

Feeling beaten you gave in. "Okay fine I was lying, I was looking at you and I didn't need to think about needing a wee, happy?" You said flustered.

"Yes." Kalin came up and kissed you on the cheek. Then rolled over to lay next to you. You looked up at the ceiling confused. Kalin started laughing, "hahaha, did you really think I was gunna leave it like that?" He asked rhetorically. In minutes he was on top of you, his mouth gently placed against yours finishing what he had started.

The end.