The Bus

---Kyle's pov---

I stared at Stan when he asked that question. My face instantly felt like it was on fire.

Then, as I prepared myself to speak, Kenny slid into our seat. When he did, Stan scooted over and squished himself next to me. I was pretty much in Stan's lap. Scratch that, I was definitely in Stan's lap.

My face got redder, if that was even possible. Kenny gives us a smile.

"What happened at the party? Well," Kenny started.

Stan gave Kenny a peculiar look, then he looked like he just realized something. He turns and looks at me.

"Oh god," Stan says looking between us, "Kyle... You're the cute girl I cornered last night?" He asks, his face getting really red.

Kenny looked at us, and he gave me a smile. No, a smirk. He narrowed his eyes, then he did something I'd rather that he not of.

Kenny stood up, and "accidentally" bumped Stan's head towards mine.

When he bumped his head, and it went towards mine, I was not expecting it. In fact, Kenny was the only one expecting it.

Then, his face got closer to mine. And considering that I was already really close to him, our faces...connected.

That's right...

I kissed Stan marsh, my super best friend, because my "boyfriend"  thought it would be funny.