Love 1

Chapter One: Hatred

“F....Fuck right ngh there....mmh H...Haz.”

“Like that Boo.”

“Fuck yes.”

“Want my dick Louis.”

“Jesus Harry now...give it to me now.”

“Were gonna be late for the game...think we should wait.”

“No No...please Harry I...wan...t you”

“Where do you want me babe...show me.”

-

“Louis!”

“Lou!”

“Tommo!!!!”

Louis snapped out his daydreaming just in time to dodge the soccer ball that was flying towards his face. He looked up to see Stan giggling and Harry looking around like he didn't just tried to take his face off with that kick.

“Louis get your head in the game mate.” Zayn called from the goal. Louis rolled his eyes, it was only a practice game, nothing to serious. He would never zone out during a actual football game, god forbid, Simon would have his neck.

As the practice game went on Louis couldn't get a certain someone out of his head. What he was daydreaming about earlier was actually a dream he had last night. It was a real good one to, Harry was really horny in that one. His curls were all sweaty from the game they just played, his eyes wild from the euphoria of winning another game. Louis was just innocently changing out his of clothes when Harry came and slammed him up against the locker, then he started to suck him off and it was just....wonderful.

“Alright...that's it for today boys.” Simon called from the sidelines. They all ran and herded around the coach, waiting for him to start talking again.

“Alright, first game is in two days, practice will be held again tomorrow after school...and don't be late.” Simon said, giving Louis a pointed glare. Pfft, he wasn't always late to practice; however I couldn't just walk out there on the field with hard-on. “Louieeeeeeeee.” Stan loud voice yelled into his ear. Louis turned and blinked, “What?” he asked. Zayn started to laugh, “Mate you need to pay attention and get your mind out the clouds.” he chided.

Stan swung a arm over my shoulder, “Nah what he needs to do is get his head out of Harry's dick.”he smirked. Louis shoved him off with a frown on his lips, face heating up at the comment.

“That....that's real funny.” he faked laughed. Zayn walked up to him as they headed back to the locker rooms.

“Seriously though Lou, just ask the guy out.” he said simply. Louis stopped walking and glared at Zayn a scowl set on his lips.

“Z he fucking hates me.” Louis yelled. Zayn rolled his eyes at him, “No he doesn't.” he replied. Louis huffed before continuing on to the locker room. As soon as they walked in the door Harry was in front of him, and he didn't look happy.

“Stop being--”Tommo!!!” Louis perked up at the voice....that was Harry calling him. Such a lovely voice that boy had.

“Uh yes.” he muttered. Harry walked up to him and he didn't seem happy at all. Louis was about to say something but a armful of jersey's were thrown his way.

“Tommo your on clean-up tonight.” he stated. Louis' mouth dropped open, “But I stayed after yesterday.” he whined.

“Too bad, stop fucking around on the field then and maybe you wouldn’t have to do extra work.” he said bluntly before side-stepping him and walking out the room. Louis turned around to his mates, “See, he hates me!!!” he shouted.

“Well you were kinda off today.” Zayn drawled. Louis looked to Stan who nodded his head as well, Louis flipped them the bird.

“....fucking tossers.” he mumbled.

-

Everyone left about ten minute ago, and Louis was the only one still left in the locker room. He shoved another load into the washing machine, before going to the dryer to take the clean jerseys out. Louis really liked Harry, but the lad was sometimes a complete twat. He couldn't even figure out why Harry hated him so much, the only time they talk is when there on the field. He shook his head as he started to fold the jerseys.

Louis was folding the last shirt when the doors creaked opened. Jumping slightly he looked around the lockers but didn't see anyone. Frowning he turned back around to be met with a set of green eyes and curls. Gasping a bit he put a hand to his heart, “Jesus Harry...wha...what are you doing here?” he asked.

Harry just stared at him for minute before grabbing the back of Louis' neck and pulling him into a kiss. Louis gasped in shock, letting Harry's tongue slide right in. He moaned before kissing back, his small hands fisting the front of Harry's shirt. Harry might be twat, but Louis liked him since freshman year, a kiss was a kiss, and he'd be damned if he missed out on this. Oh God this is really happening right now, Louis was kissing his football captain, his crush for four years, he was fucking kissing Harry Styles.

“Lay down.” Harry growled against Louis' lips and Louis didn't hesitate. He didn't know why Harry was all over him all of sudden, or why the hell he was taking Louis' pants down.....wait a minute!!!.

“What the...what are you doing?!?!” Louis yelled, but was quickly shushed by Harry grabbing a fist full of his brown feathered hair. Harry leaned in and licked the shell of Louis' ear, he shuddered at the action....this boy is going to be the death of me.... he thought.

“I know your secret.” Harry smirked as he sat up to look Louis straight in the eyes.....eyes filled with....

Hatred.

-

Heres the little side story c: