Naughty in Class

Jimin has been ignoring Taehyung. He's boyfriend has been ignoring him for the past two hours. No, not ignoring actually, but that's how Taehyung think it to be, for Jimin has his full attention to his Chemistry book right now. The boy doesn't even give him a single glance, though they were sitted on the cafeteria table together. He doesn't know why Jimin's studying for their Chemistry exam, which is a week away.

"Jiminie~"

Taehyung whine; poking Jimin's arm in the process. He's trying to get his attention for almost an hour and half but still Jimin doesn't even budge and continue to study.
"Why don't you study too, Taetae. We'll have a very long quiz next week."

"That's the point. It's still next week~"

Taehyung answered with a pout. Hope this works. And nope, the pout doesn't works. For the whole duration of their free time and lunch break, Jimin has his full attention to his book while Taehyung continues to annoy, which miraculously didn't succeed.

After their lunch break, they went to their Chemistry class. Chemistry, again!?

Taehyung and Jimin were seated next to each other at the very back of the classroom. They have been very unlucky when the teacher decides to make the seat plan and so they are put in the back but at least not totally unlucky for they are with each other.

The Teacher stands in front and writes symbols and numbers and all other incoherent things she can write on the board. Jimin's paying close attention to the teacher's discussion, writing some notes when necessary. Taehyung, on the other hand, has his arm on the table, supporting his face and looking intently to Jimin.

Jiminie~

A paper was pushed towards his side on the table. He can see from his peripheral vision that Taehyung is eyeing him. He read the words on the paper and wrote "Listen to the discussion Taetae."

You can just teach me those ;) Taehyung giggled while writing his reply.

Are you flirting with me right now, huh, Taetae?

Aniyo

Let me listen to the teacher so I can teach you those.

After Jimin's reply, Taehyung sees Jimin face the board and continues to listen to the Teacher. He really is working hard. I'm curious why? Taehyung let himself stare at Jimin for a minute until an idea pops inside his head. This will be fun.He laughs inwardly and a wicked grin is visible in his face. Maybe it's destiny that we're in the back.

Jimin is writing important notes from the discussion when he felt something on his thighs. He glanced sideways and sees Taehyung with a wicked smile. What are you doing? He eyed Taehyung but the other just looks in front pretending that nothing's happening when in fact Jimin could feel the movement of Taehyung's hand on his thighs travelling upward, intentionally brushes his crotch. Jimin stiffen and tried to stop Taehyung's hand the latter is strong and he can't make a scene inside the room. He looked around the room, making sure that no one noticed what Taehyung is doing with him right now. Thankfully, everyone else in the room is facing front and listening intently to what's the teacher is saying.

Jimin's breath hitched when Taehyung's hand find his crotch. He stops himself from making a sound or else they'll be discovered and maybe they'll put into detention or worst, expelled. So he bit his lip with all his might, preventing himself from moaning.

Taehyung is enjoying himself. He smiles to himself. Ha! Now I have your attention. He's taking his time, slowly entering his hands to Jimin's pants, which thankfully can't be noticed with their low desks and especially that they're at the farthest back in the room. But before Taehyung could do something more besides touching Jimin's precious one, the bell rang, sign of the end of the class and the teacher leaves the room.

Chatters are being heard but Jimin can't still believe what Taehyung did a couple of minutes ago. He looks sideways and met a grinning Taehyung.

"How was that?"

Jimin, dumbfounded, took Taehyung's wrist and led him to the roof top.

"What's that for?" He asked, a blush slowly creeping to his fluffy cheeks.

"That's for ignoring me" Taehyung answered with a pout and faced sideward, away from Jimin.

"I'm sorry." Jimin close the distance between them and forcing Taehyung to look at him.

"Why are you even studying hard on the exam which will still be next week?" Still pouting, but now looking at Jimin, Taehyung asked Jimin, eyes demanding answers from the person being asked.

Hearing the question, Jimin distanced himself from Taehyung and answered hesitantly,"Uhm.. I can't tell you though," while scratching the back of his head.

"Whyyy?" Taehyung whine. "I'm going to be really angry with you if you won't tell me and I won't be speaking to you until the day I die, I swear!"

Although Jimin finds Taehyung cute right at this moment, he feels threatened with the words of the other and just thinking about that makes his heart ache.

"Uhm, how should I say this---uhm..." Jimin can't seem to find the words to tell to Taehyung.

"Park Jimin, I'm really-----"

"I'mstudyinghardbecausemompromisedtogivememoneyformyplanneddatewithyou" Jimin huffs some air after saying all that and blushes hard. He can't look to Taehyung due to embarrassment. He can't believe he just revealed his surprised.
Taehyung, wide-eyed, looks at Jimin with mouth hanging open. The words seems to be music to his ears and after comprehending what it means for about a minute, blood rushes to his face and painted his cheeks pink. "You.. you should have told me. And I'm okay with our usual date, staying at the park and eat ice cream. It's enough for me" Taehyung smiled.

"But still, I want to treat you this time. And it's supposed to be a surprise. If I told you, it won't be a surprise anymore and now it's really not a surprise." Jimin, this time pouts.

"Oww, you're so cute, that's why I love you so much." Taehyung pecks Jimin's lips, causing the smaller one blush some more.

"But, what you did in there, you really scared me. What if we got caught?"

"That's why I'm thankful that we're at the back." Taehyung answered with a merong.

"Next time, we'll do it in the right place, got it?"

As the words escapes from Jimin's lips, Taehyung's faced mirrored a tomato. Next time. The words echo to his ears and it makes him blush more.
----------------------
So laaame >.<