Sunset Date

Jin's POV
   I started to text Y/N.
-(J=Jin, Y/N=Y)-
J- Hey, how are you?
Y- Good! You?
J- Great! Hey, I was wondering, do you want to go out tonight?
Y- Yeah! Totally!
J- I'll see you then! Bye!
Y- Later!!!❤️
(Texting conversation end)
------------------------------------------
~Time skip brought to you by a Pumpkin Spice latte!!~
Your POV
   I was almost done getting ready for our date. I put myself in a sky blue dress, leather boots(with wedges), a matching sky blue flower pin in my hair that is tied in a ponytail, and matching bracelets.
I looked at the time. OMG! Time flies quickly! It's almost time! I applied some pink lipstick last minute to see Jin in front of his car.
   "Ready to go?" he asked.
   "You betcha Jin." I replies. He smiled warmly and hopped in. I climbed in on the opposite side. Unfortunately, he blind-folded me, but when we got there, I knew it was worth it. He took the blind-fold off me. I absolutely LOVED IT.
Jin's POV
   I looked at her. She looked beautiful, and on her plastered on her face, was a look of happiness and astonishment.
   "Oh my friggin' god! This is beautiful Jin! Thank you!" Y/N yelled, hugging me gratefully. We were in a clearing full of green. We were standing next to some neatly trimmed shrubs, on a hill next to a weeping willow. The perfect place to watch the sun go down. Me and Y/N ate our sandwiches quietly.
"I have a gift for you." we blurted in unison.
"Seriously? Wow, it's like we can read minds!" we said again. We took out our gifts and exchanged them.
Your POV
I unwrapped my present quickly. Inside was the most amazing pendant EVER! I watched Jin unwrap his present.
"Wow Y/N thank you!" Jin exclaimed, kissing me on the cheek.
"Thank you too! Can you put it on please?" I ask.
"Course!" he says. Jin carefully clipped it around my neck and hugged me. We sat next to each other and watched the sun go down. It was MAGNIFICENT!! We looked into each other's eyes, and new this would be a long relationship.
"Hey Jin?" I smiled slightly.
"Yeah?" he said facing me.
"......Thank you for being there for me." I finished rubbing the back of my neck.
"You're welcome... And thank you too, for being in my life." he answered.
"You're welcome as well." I grinned. I kissed him full on the lips and he kissed back. That's how we finished our night. :)