Chapter 1 The Party

72 hours before the outbreak

   "Hey babe!" Maisie yelled as Grayson pulled up.
   They were going to celebrate Maisie's birthday today. So Maisie got all dressed up and, little did she know she was headed to her surprise party.
   Grayson and all of their friends had set up her party at his house. All of her friends were waiting for them to show up. Maisie thought they were just going to have dinner at his house.
   "So what are we having for dinner?" Maisie asked as Grayson got out of the truck. He walked over and they embraced each other.
   "Your favorite, lasagna." Her face lit up at this.

Maisie's P.o.v.
   I can't believe he's doing all of this for me. He even made me my favorite, lasagna! 
   I grabbed him and pulled him into a much needed and appreciated kiss. It was supposed to be a quick little peck but someone couldn't get a hold of themselves *cough, cough* Grayson.
   He pulled away and looked down at me and smiled. "Happy birthday baby girl." He smiled and pecked me on the lips.
   "Thank you baby." I smiled suductivly at him. He kissed me on the forehead and gave me a pat on the butt. "What was that for?" I said giving him an offended look.
   "It's just the start of your birthday spankings." He said giving me a disheveled look. "I love you baby girl."
   "I love you too Gray." I said meaning everything I said in that moment. "Shall we get going?" I asked.
   " After you my good lady?" He said holding his hand out, as if leading the way to his truck.
  He opened the door to his new Chevy Silverado and I got in. He closed the door and ran over to his side and got in quickly. He started the truck and we were on our way to his house.

Grayson's P.o.v.
   She looked stunning when I pulled up. (This is the dress she's wearing, excuse the lady in the photo please.) She was wearing a strapless

) She was wearing a strapless

dress and it was light blue. And at the top by her breasts was little sequins. She looked hot. I can't wait till after the party. If you you know what I mean.
   Maisie had Light brown hair, she had pinned up her hair tonight and had curls occasionally slipping out of her bun.
   As we drove to my house we sat quietly. I made a move to hold her hand and she looked at me and gave me a smile. She took my hand and kissed my knuckles. She has no idea how much that was killing me.
   We pulled up into my driveway and I smiled. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face once we got inside. Granted she'd be a little disappointed because she's not getting lasagna, but this is totally worth it. And I'm not just saying that because I don't know how to make lasagna. In fact I can't even cook, but I have tried to cook for her before.
   I looked at her and turned the truck off.  I squeezed her hand and she squeezed mine back. "Are you ready to go inside?"
   "Of course." She smiling at me. I pulled my hand from hers and got out and went to her side to let her out.

Haylei's P.o.v.
   Grayson just pulled up into the driveway. I can see them in his truck. They just stepped out. Omg she looks absolutely stunning!!!  My best friend knows how to dress to impress! I'm so proud of her!!  But of course my style naturally looks better. I'm wearing