Lynn Gunn Smut

It was around 7 pm when your girlfriend, Lynn Gunn, came over to watch movies with you. It was a fairly typical night, just you two lying on the couch cuddling. You were the little spoon, even though every now and then you switched off. Lynn's hand trailed up your stomach, tickling and teasing a bit. She leaned down and kissed your jawline, groaning softly. Her hand moved up your stomach to your breasts. With one hand she slipped it into your bra and massaged your left breast. She kept moving her free hand all over you, and considering the position you were in, she couldn't use the other one until she flipped you over. She was top, as always, and crashed her lips to yours. The kiss got more heated, and Lynn knew how to use her hands to please the rest of your body. A slight moan escaped your mouth, but you hesitated. "Lynn?" She stopped. "Yeah?" You bit your lip. "I was just wondering... Why can't I ever be top?" She laughed and sat up straight so she was straddling you. "I don't know. I guess you just make being a bottom seem sexier, if that makes sense." She giggled again at the comment. "Uh, but we haven't even tried." She leaned down again and gave you a light peck on the lips. "I just like to control, you know?" A little frustrated, you made a motion indicating you wanted her off. She looked confused but stood up. You walked off to your room in slight anger. "Y/N," she called. You ignored it and sat on your bed, sighing. You sat there for a moment, gathering your thoughts. Suddenly you remembered the pair of handcuffs Lynn had bought months ago for one of those experimental nights. You could use it to your advantage. You pulled them out of the drawer and hid them in your back pocket. You walked back downstairs and saw Lynn sitting on the bed, probably thinking of what to say about what had happened. You pushed her down against the couch and she laughed again. "I'll let you have this one," she says. You pulled her shirt and bra off, her doing the same. You put her hands together and before she could react, you were able to handcuff them. She looked at her bound wrists and scoffed. "Really, Y/N. Take these off of me," you shook your head. "Nope, you'll be begging for me to fuck you tonight." She laughed a little more. "Alright, you can try." She smirked, knowing how much it turned you on. And God, seeing her naked, handcuffed, and a devilish grin on her face turned you on more than anything. You slowly teased her neck with light kisses, but sped up the pace by leaving dark marks all over her neck. You already knew she would try to turn this around, get you to undo the handcuffs and let her take over. Not this time. You wanted to see her desperate. You lifted her arms over your head so they were linked around your neck as you made out. She tangled her fingers in her hair, pulling lightly but just enough to please you. You moved your hand over her sensitive are, teasing your hand inside her pants. It was working, you could tell. She bucked her hips showing that she wanted more. You moved it down, moving your hand up and down. She stifled a moan and breathes heavily. "C'mon baby," you said, urging her to cooperate. She refused to let anything out. "Fine then," you smiled, "I'll just stop." She groaned. "What is it?" She kept her mouth shut. You slowly began to unbutton and unzip her pants, sliding them down her legs. "You don't want me to stop do you?" She didn't reply or make any movements, but she was frustrated, and your method was beginning to work. You kissed her right above her pussy, leaving marks and sliding one finger into her. She moaned, but very quietly, almost inaudible. You kissed her inner thighs, inching nearer and nearer to wear she wanted you to be. You slid her panties off as well, and you entered another finger. "Fuck." She said in a frustrated groan. You began to eat her out, and she couldn't hold it in anymore. With every movement you made her moans were louder and more desperate. "Fuck me, Y/N." You smiled, knowing you succeeded. You could tell she was about to reach her climax when she pulled on your hair, chest heaving up and down. Her hair spread out on her chest. Once she came, her body continued to tremble. She breathed heavily and put her arms over her head. You took the handcuffs off her and she immediately pulled you closer to her. "You should've done that earlier. Fuck. That was incredible." Her wrists were slightly red, and you felt concerned. "Damn Lynn did I hurt you?" She shook her head. "That was the best sex ever." She kisser you, rather roughly again. "How about we both switch off every now and then, that was amazing."

(AN: too lazy to go through and make corrections. I wrote this on my phone so just ignore mistakes if you see them.)