.: 2 - Gleeful :.

Dipper GLEEFUL's POV

"UGH! We need to go now! This stupid machine wont work!!" Mabel shouted while banging the machine she built so the entrance of Gravity Falls to be opened

"Calm down, be patient. They're coming soon." I used my powers to make mabel shut up.

Mabel then un-shuts herself "Um, who?"

I gave her an annoyed look "THE PINES FROM GRAVITY FALLS!"

"You mean our dorky selves? Shut up, they're too dumb to go and open the portal." Mabel chuckled

"Don't underestimate them." I took my book, well the volume 2 and just read it.

"Aww! You gonna read again? C'mon! Let's go make fun of that Southeast girl who's always with that really really good looking Gideon Pines. 😍" Mabel pulled me up and dragged me downtown.

We reached the most centered plaza in the town everyone is greeting us, well of course we have to play nice. Those idiots are too gullible.

"MABEL!" Candy and Grenda shouted from a far.

"HI GIRLS! Now let's go find that stinky Southeast and embarrass her in front of everyone." Mabel said laughing her ass off.

And as for me I just kept on following them, like usual. Sigh, beating up a girl, do they even have shame? Oh yeah we have no shame. We have no heart to begin with.

They then went running to Pacifica Southeast. I remember me and Mabel being friends with her, until Pacifica got close to that Pines who is also Mabel's love. Mabel made her life miserable.

They punched her, smudged ice cream all over her face, kicked, pushed and any horrible thing that you can imagine. Some how I can't stand it.

"DIPPER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mabel shouted at me

That moment I realized that I unconsciously blocked Mabel's 'finishing blow' to Pacifica.

"D-D-Dipper..??" Pacifica said with fear.

I sighed. "Let's go .." I grabbed Pacifica's arm and dragged her to a small pancake house located uptown.

.: Pacifica SOUTHEAST POV :.

OKAY IT WAS DEAD SILENCED. Like one side of me is like OH MY GOD DIPPER DEFENDED ME but then again another side is like WHOAH HE ABANDONED YOU BEFORE. but then UGH okay I AM FREAKING NERVOUS.

I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! HE WELL "WAS" MY BEST FRIEND BUT UGH! OKAY IM PANICKING.

"Pacifica" Dipper said while looking at me straitly to my eyes. "Are you done panicking?" He sighed.

"Wait, y-you knew ?" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah, judging on how you look. You look pretty tense." He chuckled.

"OH MY GOD YOU SMILED!"  I chirped

"What?" He said.

"You finally smiled! Whenever I see you with Mabel, you never even smile!" I explained briefly.

Dipper was flustered "Y-you even noticed that?"

I smiled "It's because we were bestfriends."

"PACIFICA! GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I turned and I saw Gideon arrived.

"Oh well, hello Pines." Dipper grinned.

"WHY IS PACIFICA COVERED IN BRUISES? DID YOU DO THIS TO HER?" Gideon shouted with fury.

Dipper looked down for a moment and said with a grin "Yeah, I did. What are you going to do about it?"

What? But Mabel did this to me, not him. Dipper made a concerned yet disappointed face. Gideon suddenly punched his face. "YOU EVIL GLEEFUL!" Gideon said while punching him more, one after another.

WHAT IS HE DOING? WHY DIDN'T HE BLOCKED THAT? WHY IS HE PLAYING THE BAD GUY?!

I hurriedly went infront of Dipper "STOP!"

"WHA-? Get out of the way Pacifica. " Gideon said with a really angry, deep voice.

"DIPPER DIDN'T DO THIS TO ME, MA-" Dipper covered my mouth before I had the chance to say Mabel's name.

I looked at him and he broke the window using his powers and ran off.

Why would he act as a Bad guy? Why would he take all the pain that should be her sister's. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM AT ALL UGH!

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Hello people of Gravity Falls~ HAHA Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you well like this really messed up story. HAHAHA

Bye ~ ☺️