Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Izzy's POV

Ugh! I know for a fact that I'm going to have a crap day. It's always the same. I walk down the halls, staying out of the way of the 'Devil in human' form, Harry Styles and his bitch of a girlfriend, Mandy. (Sorry if your name is Mandy) Yet, somehow, no matter where I go, they always find me. I swear they have made it a goal in their lives to make sure that I am verbally abused.

"Izzy, come down stairs! Harry's here to pick you up." Aunt Maddy yells fromthe livingroom.

Oh did I forget to tell you? Harry'smy neighbour.

I walk down the sturdy stairs of our house to meet my aunt and Harry in the living room, and of course, he is looking as gorgeous as ever. There he was, wearing a white V neck and some Tan Chinos. His rock hard abs are visible and his hair is curly in a slight sexy mess. NO STOP IZZY!

"Hello Harry!" I say trying to not stutter. No response comes from him as usual. We walk to school together every day. I throw my bag over my shoulder and head out the door with Harry. We out of my house gate until Harry says:

"Izzy, you speak to me ever again, I will make sure you don't see the light of day again. Understand?!" I nod, knowing that he could kill me in an instance. He walks far away from me and makes sure to maintain his distance as usual.

We arrive at school and Harry walks off to his "gang" that consists of his friend, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam and they stand next to their lockers. I make a beeline for my locker with my head down until I am abruptly pushed against my locker.

"Hey Slut!" Zayn taunts.

"Who let ugly in?" Niall screams.

"GO KILL YOURSELF! You're a waste of space anyway!" Louis chants.

"Why do you bother to live!?" Liam snickers.

"No wonder your parents hate you. You're an ugly and disgraceful person to the world!" The last one was from Harry, and it definitely hurt the most.

He took it too far. It was as if each word was a blade to the heart. I felt hot tears begin stream down my face. They know nothing about me. NOTHING!

They all walk away laughing like maniacs. I ran to the bathroom. I locked myself in a bathroom cubical and broke down in tears. When this all started, I didn't believe them at first. Why should I? I'm not a slut...I'm not those things...But the more you hear them, the more you begin to believe them. Now, everything they say has become a truth. I see it now. I am ugly and I am a waste of space. Maybe I should listen to Louis and kill myself. Maybe the suffering would end...

I was there for at least 30 minutes when I heard a knock coming from my cubical door.

"GO AWAY!" I manage to squeak out.

"PLEASE OPEN UP!" She pleaded.

I open the door to find my rock, my protector, my best friend.

"OMG Izzy! What happened? Why are you crying?" She asked. Worry filled her up within minutes.

"Harry!" I whispered.

Her face softened and she pulled me into a warm embrace. I sob into her shoulder.

"Sweetie don't believe a thing those cruel boys say. They're just looking for a hobby, but clearly they don't know the meaning of the word. They don't have feelings like me and you. Now, c'mon we got to get to class!" She said, trying to comfort me with her words. But much to my dismay, her words don't have as strong as effect as Harry's...

I wiped my tears and headed off to class.

-At Class-

"Sorry I'm late Ms Phelps," I apologized.

"That's alright but tardiness better not become a habit of yours... Take a seat next to Eleanor." She replied.

I nodded as I did as I was told and sat next to Eleanor, who happened to be next to Danielle and Perrie.

"Okay class, today I will introduce a project on getting to know each other better ! I'll just start you off by putting you all into pairs!" Ms Phelps announced.

"Eleanor and Louis" They both smiled at the thought of being paired together. Eleanor has a crush on Louis...actually it is more of an obsession.

"Liam and Danielle" Both blushing, they awkwardly looked at each other before looking down again.

"Arli and Niall" Niall flashed a wink at Arli and of course she blushed.

"Zayn and Perrie" Both of them stayed silent but exchanged glance at times

"Lastly, Izzy and ...Harry" He smirked evilly at me. Oh great. How was this going to work? I'm not supposed to speak to him!

"This project will last for 3 weeks and at the end of the term we will present." Ms Phelps added

I'm stuck with the guy who hates me the most but he is the guy that I love the most.

NOTE: THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSION OF THE FIRST CHAPTER MY OTHER WON HAD PROBLEMS WITH IT SO I STARTED A NEW ONE SO YEA ENJOY. MY FRIEND EMMA HELPED EDIT IT SO THANK YOU EMMA