Chapter 2

~~ CHAPTER 2 IS UP ENJOY GUYS (My fanfiction is not that good)~~~

Izzy POV

After Class

"Meet me at my house after school on or else your dead meat you got that!" Harry threatened.

Hatred in his eyes shone and I knew if I said anything I would be dead in a second. I just nodded and stalked off glaring at me with his girlfriend Mandy next to him. I sighed and walked over to Perrie, Eleanor, Arli and Danielle. " Hey you okay? You looked a little bit stunned when you were talking to Harry at your locker," Perrie said with worry.

"How am I going to survive the 3weeks with Harry being my partner?" I replied

"It's just 3 weeks Izzy. " Danielle adds

"It will be over before you know!" Arli encouraged

"It's going to be okay Hun!" Eleanor said

I sigh knowing that it won't be okay and with that I head off to Maths.

At Recess

I walk into the cafeteria and sit down with the girls. Loud chatter is echoes through the cafeteria until Harry's gang enters the cafeteria and everyone tears their eyes away from the gang and looks down at their food. Fear fills the air and us girls looked out the window to avoid eye contact.

The boys don't have their own table so they sit at different people's tables and torture them.

PLEASE DON'T SIT WITH US. PLEASE DON'T SIT WITH US!

Damn it! Why did they have to sit with us?

"Hello ladies! " Harry said with cockiness dripping from his words.

After a while all the other girls gained the courage to talk to the other boys. So now they are engaged in their own conversations and they wondered off together which left me and Harry sitting there in an awkward .

We just sat there in silence until the bell rang.

I got out of there as quick as I could.

At Period 3 and 4

I had P.E period 3 and 4 which meant I had class with Mandy, Harry's girlfriend and the devil himself Harry Styles. I wore my gym polo top and lime green gym shorts.

"Hey Slut." Mandy snickered.

" You look like a tramp!" One of her followers retorted

"You're fat!" Mandy added

"Couldn't you're parents afford proper gym clothes" Harry yet again hit me where it hurts. They know NOTHING!

Why am I a slut when I have never worn anything past my knee?

Why am I a tramp when I don't even wear make up?

Why am I fat when I starve myself everyday?

UGH! WHY? IS ALL I CAN SAY.