Chapter 2

Karmen

As I walked into the school gates, I checked my phone for the time. 9 o'clock. I would have to go through the reception and sign in as late because I couldn't get through the normal gates as they were now locked.

I hated the doors into reception, they were really heavy and I never had the strength to open them. I attempted to open it, but as I was doing so someone opened it for me. I stepped quickly into the building and looked up to the person who opened it for me to thank them. He was a young male, good looking, his bright blonde hair was flopped onto one side of his head, and the way he dressed was...different? He was rather tall, but I was small so maybe that was just me.

"Uh..Thank you." I smiled at him. He nodded and walked through the other doors into the main school building. I wonder why I've never seen him before? I thought to myself.

I signed in and struggled once again to open the door that the guy had pushed open with ease just a few minutes ago.

I checked my lesson schedule to see what lessons I had. PE. History. Maths. Drama. English. Today wasn't too bad, I had to admit. I strolled through the corridors before getting to the PE building. I could hear shouting coming from inside the sports hall where people were playing dodgeball.

I went through the door to the girls changing rooms and put my bag on a peg, all the other girls were half way through the lesson already. I quickly got changed and sort of skipped my way into the gym. I walked in and standing there, teaching the girls football, was the guy who had helped me open the door this morning. I looked at him and he looked at me and coughed.

"Why are you late?" He asked, clearly trying to be intimidating but completely failing. I shrugged in reply and he just continued to stare at me.

"What!" I asked him, laughing.

"Go and sit down please." He said and turned back to the rest of the class and carried on explaining whatever he was explaining. I went and sat down with my best friend, Amelie, who was sat with a load of other girls I didn't even know she was friends with.

"Hi, Who is he? Where's miss Brown?" I asked her confused. She smirked and looked over to him.

"He's so hot, isn't he?" She replied, not answering my question. I just looked over to him and he was looking back at me with squinting eyes.

"That didn't answer my question." I said to her. She rolled her eyes and lifted her eyebrows at me.

"Cheeky little...thing." She chuckled. "His name is Justin Bieber, we're supposed to call him Mr. Bieber, but he said that sounds too formal and to call him Justin..-"

"Pfft" I muttered, she clearly heard and smiled but ignored it and carried on talking.

"Miss Brown..I thought you knew? She's moved to America with her new husband. Like, last Friday?" She explained. I sighed and shook my head.

"Another one of my favourite teachers gone. I hate this school." I said. Amelie just looked at me and hugged me being silly.

"Girls. This is not a reunion." Justin said sternly and Amelie sat up straight away and apologised. I looked at her and mentally rolled my eyes.

"It can be whatever we want. It's not like you can tell us what to do, you aren't even a real teacher." I spat back at him. I heard a few giggles and gasps coming from around the room.

"Can you step outside for a second please...?"

"Karmen." I answered bitterly and stomped outside of the gym. I was sick of him already, I hated people telling me what to do.

Ayy, they seem like they are getting along so well! No sarcasm intended at all.