HIS-Story~16

Excuse the profanity...

"P-please, d-don't kill me. I'll give you money, please I have a daughter," Marco Evans, the lonely bastard that has a boring life, loud ass ex-wife and a whoring daughter that- I was informed just yesterday- a prostitute with a two year old daughter. His bald head form sweat, making the top of his head look like he wiped it down with chicken fat. His tie was loose and his white button down was bundles up; not by me, but by fucking his secretary inside his home. Yeah; I caught them in action. Wish I hadn't.

My gun was in my hand, as I pointed it at his bald head. I can see my own reflection in his eyes. My own dark brown eyes was dull, I already had blood on my shirt from killing the secretary.  Luckily I can only see my eyes, since my face was covered by a ski mask.

"P-please-"

"Shut the fuck up," my voice boomed. I was tired of his pleads and pussy as crying. "You need to take this shit like a man," I told him.

Marco muffle his cries before giving me a quick nod.

"Good," I readjusted my gun so I can easily put the silencer on it. "You lucky that I'm ending your life, the people you've been working with would of tortured you for the money and leave you on he streets of Baltimore to bleed out and/or get the crap beaten out of you by homeless people."

Marco shook his head as he let more tears slip out. "I just needed some money to pay my ex-wife and find my daughter," he admits.

I chuckled. "Your daughter doesn't want to be found. She's sucking dick for money in Texas to pay bills and feed you two year old daughter."

"I-I'm a granddad," he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, congrats. Any who, say your last words or prayer so I can kill you and go home."

"How can you sleep at night? Knowing that a man has to do what they have to do to survive. Have you no heart at all?" He said.

"My heart left me twenty four hours ago. So no, I have no heart nor soul to even care what you fucking say. Either you shut the hell up or take a bullet in your dick, bleed out and suffer a slow death. Your choice. You better make it fast to, because I can't have time standing here all day."

Marco closed his eyes shut before mumbling the same prayer my mother made me do after she found me smoking weed the first time.

"Lord forgive me for my sins..."

Sins? What sins those he hold? Gambling, stealing money and being a sadistic fuck. Compared to me, half of that shit ain't nothing; it was more like a few slaps here and there than burning in hell.

He looked up at me before giving me a small nod that he was done and ready to face his fate. I pulled the trigger easily; without flinching. After her fell to the ground, I looked around the floor to pick up the empty bullet shell from the ground. I did mostly everything so nothing can trace back to me, the gang not my gun that I got from the warehouse.

I slipped through the back, not before putting the two dead bodies side by side, letting the cats out the house and setting the whole place on fire; including the two cars in his driveway.

******

I sat behind the bar, chugging down my sixth glass of  Jake and Coke. I wanted to drink until I feel numb and heartless enough to take a woman that's willing to give me head in the back of my truck. The sexy mocha chocolate bartender walked towards my end of the bar.