Eloise's Story ~ The Les Miserables Challenge

Bonjour beauitful people and welcome to 'The Les Miserables Writing Challenge.' This very challenge that I will be attempting is 30 days long and consists of me writing on specific topics to do with the wonderful world of Les Miserables.

Now this challenge was not created by me, oh no but by a wonderful author who goes by the name of @KatKit245. She is also doing this challenge so be sure to check her out for the list of rules and what not. (I just wrote 'what not'... how bloody British).

So, the main character in my challenge will be a girl named Eloise so I will be trying to include her in every single chapter, every single day. Therefore I am trying to make this whole thing like a story but because of the nature of the challenge it will not be in chronological order (if I have spelt that right then I am truly amazed). I do understand that this is going to make things very confusing so I'm currently thinking of ways to make this not so. I'm thinking that because it's based on the rebellion part of the story that I will put the number of days before/after the rebellion at the beginning of each chapter if it applies. (For example; 1 year before the rebellion. Got it?)

So, tomorrow which is Tuesday 2nd July I will begin the challenge. However, although I will try to update every single day I'm not making any promises. I'll probably forget but I promise I will try not to.

Anyways, I will see you guys tomorrow.

God bless,

Annie X