L.O.V.E. (SEVENTEEN Fan Fiction)

^Sun Ji's POV^ 

Rriiiinngggg! That was my alarm clock. I stood up quickly and see what time it was. It was 7:30. Aigoo!! School is in half an hour! I quickly looked for my uniform to wear in my closet. There, ready! I found my uniform. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I ran downstairs to grab some breakfast. 

Suddenly, my mom appeared from the kitchen.

"Oh, hi dear Sunny. You ate breakfast already?" She asked me as she took a seat down the couch. 

"No. Can you give me some please and hurry up? Yoona is probably waiting for me at the bus stop now." I told her as she went to the kitchen and grabbed me some breakfast. She then came back, and handed them to me. It was fried rice w/chicken soup. I ate it and went rushing down to the bus stop. 

_________________

_________________

^5 minutes later^ 

I got to the bus stop. Oh, thank goodness the bus arrived just on time!^^ I saw Yoona, Yoona is my best friend but she's in this group Girls' Generation (SNSD) with 8 more girls. I'm not part of it though. 

I got inside the bus. I was sitting next to Yoona and one of her members named Jessica. 

"Hey, Sunny." Yoona smiled at me. 

"Hey, Yoona!^^" Her other member who was also named Sunny responded to her. 

"Actually, I was um......." Sunny glared at Yoona. "Um.....hi." Yoona waved at Sunny. 

I knew she was talking to me, but she's a bit afraid of her unnies. 

We arrived at the school. We got off the bus. I rushed up to my locker and got my books. 

The worst thing of having this locker is that I'm next to the most popular girl in school, Ara. 

I was combing my hair when Ara approached to her locker with her friends. 

"Hmmm.....Such a nerd." Ara laughed. It sounded like an evil laugh or something. 

I turned to her. She just glared at me and sashayed down the hall with her little friends. I rolled my eyes. 

The bell rang and I got to class. First class was Language. When I got to the door, there were a bunch of girls screaming and gathering inside the school. Wow! What is going on? 

"Seventeen Oppas!!!! We love you so much!!" One of the girls screamed. 

I tried to fit inside so I could get to my desk. I was very squeezed. 

"Excuse me, coming through! Coming through! People, excuse me!" I tried to get in but then people tried to squeeze me again. Well, I ended up inside which was a good thing but the bad thing was that I ended up dropping on the floor. 

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" One of the boys whom I never seen before asked me. 

"Um.....y-yeah. I'm......good." I said as I tried to got up but ended up falling but good thing the boy who just asked me a question caught me. 

I noticed that he caught me. I looked up at him and everybody were staring at me. 

"Oh, thank you." I said as I quickly stood back and went to my seat. 

The teacher, Mr. Lee arrived and everybody sat on their seat. 

"Well, good morning class." Mr. Lee greeted us.