Hello X Factor (Chapter 3)

Skylar's POV

So Harry wanted to come with me on the first day. Why is he so over-protective? I've never drunk a lot alcohol and I never went clubbing. He's the one who's clubbing. It's a bit annoying that he still don't want me having a boyfriend or growing up.

Harry just wanted me as the little girl who's scared of thunderstorms and the  girl who couldn't sleep without him reading her a book aloud. I love him but I am 18 years old and not 10! Luckily he calmed down, when he saw that there weren't the rooms of the boys next door. Of course he told me everything I can't do like he's my dad. When I was ready with everything in my room he had to go.

"Now go.I'm fine", I shushed him out of my room.

"Sure?", he asked for the hundreds time.

"Yes!", I sighed.

"But I want you to call me if something isn't Ok!"

"Yeeesss!"

"And remember the things you mustn't do!"

"Yes,dad!"

"And don't call me dad!", he scolded.

"Don't you have to record something? Or rehearsals? Or a concert?"

".....yes...", he admitted quietly.

"Then go! I'm fine. Don't treat me like a 10 years old child!"

"OK! I'm going. I will miss you."

"I will miss you, too."

Finally he walked away. I really mean it. I was never really too busy to call Harry two times a day. I know it's strange, that twins are still like that after years and so on. I'm sharing my room with Ella Henderson. She showed me her audition on her phone. I think we will be friends. Rehearsals. I hope I will sing good in front of thousands of people and then millions of people who are watching this on the television. God, I'm so nervous.

Later Tulisa decide, that I have to sing one of my own songs. The other songs doesn't fit me and the songs that fit me the other Contestants had. The song is about that I'm feeling so alive,that no ones gonna stop me. And the worst of all is, that my great brother will be there after all performances and give some Contestants advice. Not that I'm nervous enough!

One of the good things is that all of the Contestants are really nice and they can really sing well. I think I'm the first one who will be eliminated. Thank god I'm not the first one who's gonna sing. I was the 3rd.On stage the music began. Then I started to sing.

I’m feelin’ alive, I’m feelin’ the rush 

So energized, nothing’s standin’ in my way 

I’m feelin’ the beat, the beat of my heart 

I’m feelin’ the spark, I’m feelin’ the flame 

Lights up the dark, now I’m shinin’ like the stars 

It’s something that I crave 

I’m feelin’ so alive, like I’m on a sugar high 

You can’t stop me, even if you tried 

I’m feelin’ so alive, like I’m on a rollercoaster ride 

Got my hands up and I ain’t stopin’, tonight 

Cause I, I, feel so alive 

[...]

I was so nervous but on stage I just imagine it's just a rehearsal and no one is there or when I'm under the shower singing, but then I realized the Judges are here, too and I bet they will make me cry.

Gary began: "When you began to sing your notes were a bit weak. The song was good in the way you sang it but the track can be a bit harder."

"I think you obviously have talent, but you were really weak like something bad will happen, if you wouldn't have started  so weak I couldn't say anything bad, but everything was good for the first time on stage", Nicole said.

God I'm dying here on stage. Louis said something with good  and that I sang well but weak first. Tulisa was the last one who said something: "I think it was a good performance for someone who never was on stage and never sang in front of people. You just have to practice everything, but I think, too, the track could be different."

Ok, I think we all now know I sang weak and we all know that everyone expected more from the twinnie of Harry Styles. At least I could sing my own song. James and Union J were obviously better than me. They will eliminate me.

"Hey little twinnie", Harry said as he walked to me. Their boy band have a guest appearance.

"Hey. You guys are on stage after all performances right?", I asked.

"Yes"

"I'm feelin' a live,I'm feelin' the rush.So energized,nothing's standin' in my way..", Zayn and Louis sang like drama queens. I gave them my I-count-to-three-glance. Suddenly George from Union J came with Ella.

"Hey", he said and Ella looked at me and Harry confused: "You are his girlfriend? I didn't read anything about it in the news."

"I'm his sister", I corrected her and continued: "What are you singing next week?"

"Broken Strings",George said.

"By the way Taylor Swift...."

"Go to her",I interrupted him and then asked George something: "I guess you guys will change the lyrics a bit,don't you?"

"Obviously"

"I'm singing Lovin' you",Ella said and looked to George.

"Ok...Guess I see you guys later", I said to the boys, because now the results will be announced. First Christopher had the most votes.

Please!

I don't want to be the one who will be eliminated in the first week.

"...Skylar",the presenter says.

Thanks god!!!

On the way to my room Ella started to flirt with George. Not that I'm jealous! Why should I be jealous? I wasn't ready for a new relationship! Not now and not when it's in a competition!

X Factor wasn't too serious but now I can understand why Harry was always nervous then. All of the Contestants were nice, but I hate it that the Stylist always wants to cut my hair shorter. I love my long hair! Next week my Song will be ,Give your heart a break' by Demi Lovato. The judges are really nice to me. Now I'm taking a shower, calling mom and then go sleeping.

Author Note:

Sorry for the short Chapter. I will update longer Chapter's on the weekends and when I'm updating all 3-4 days. Hope the Chapter is okay :)