Jemmy - jenny and jimmy

Jenny was looking into the mirror and was adjusting loosened hair. Her lips where bright red, and her hair was pined together full of curls.

She anxiously waited in the entrance hall of nonnatus. Today was a very special day for Jenny and Alec as they had been seeing each other for a year.

Alec had planned to take Jenny out for a romantic meal and a night stroll across the moon lit fields, Jenny heard the horn of the moped and carefully but gracefully walked down the stairs leading up to nonnatus house.

There stood Alec looking rather spiffing in a shirt and tie, as Jenny approached him , he gave her a little welcoming smile followed by her favourite flower which he soon tucked into her hair. Jenny looked up at him as he grabbed her waist and spun her around, she gracefully let out a little giggle and he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Alec..." Jenny whispered "were being watched not only by Cynthia, Trixie and Jane but the nuns."

Alec grinned and looked up as he waved to everybody who was watching from their bedrooms. He then kissed Jenny firmly on the lips for everyone to see, "Alec they're still watching." Exclaimed jenny.

"Yes... I know they are , but when I'm with you I feel as though I'm in my own little world." Said Alec pressing another kiss on her lips.

"I could spend my whole night here with you jenny ,but we have a table booked for 7:00pm," Alec turned around and called out to the nuns "I will have her back for 11:00 sharp, leaving enough time for gossiping."