The challenge

He and I belonged together, he was important to me too. In grade primary we went to school together in grade on I switched to a new school. Grade 4, he came to my school, it was fate. We r ment for eachother. He remembered me,we talked and stared into each others eyes in grade 5. That was elementary school.

Junior high we didn't talk much, the high the grade the less we looked at each other. But me every night I talked to him. I believed in telacumation. I would say do this if u cab hear me, most of the time he would. I told him stories about sex and romance. I wanted not to push things because I wanted us to last forever.

High school we still hadn't talked but we shared some classes. I wanted every thing to change...

It was the the first day of term two, I walked down the hall with my friend, a normal day. Now I was waiting for the bus, I was kidnaped I was taken out of site they held up a gun "You have one week. Find one person, all life will end except u and ur choice. Understand? "

"yeah. So I'll wait here with my choose and then u take us somewhere safe and kill the rest of the people?" I kind of said it not seriously.

"Yes but u sound like u think this is a joke. If u don't pick only one person human life will not exist. I suggest u pick a guy and we have watched u long enough to know who u will pick"

"oh can u bring him over here now? It will save time and work". I felt lazy and not trusting enough to bring him and find out it was a trick.

"No. And no telacumation."

They really had been watching me off I walked and got on the bus.