The Contestants

Hi! Yes I am holding a writing games. What is a writing games you might ask. Well the writing games is like the hunger games except its about writing.

Rules:

1. Each story has to match each others. For example if you are writing about killing a person or watching the reaping and such the person has to match with what they have been written about. If the person has blonde hair you can't make them have brown hair. If they are named something you cant rename them another thing.

2. This is not based on favoritism. If you accuse my of favoritism you will never be allowed to be part of one of my games again.

3. You will be judged 1-10. 1 being success and 10 meaning failure. How many people will be eliminated depends on the number the author (me) chooses for that round.

4. There are deadlines. You can be kicked out if you don't turn it in time unless you have a valid excuse.

5. You cannot under any circumstances sabotage somebody. If you accuse someone of sabotage you must have a valid excuse.

6. A minimum of 150 words per chapter

7. You must dedicate your first chapter to me so I know your story has been submitted and I can check on each.

8. The prize shall be determined when the time comes.

Now for the fun part. Its time to pick the contestants. Please choose your characters name and the place you want. If the place you want is filled then you must pick a different spot. We are accepting 5 backups. So if everything is filled you may get a chance of being a back up!

Tributes:
M1:
F1:
M2:
F2: Alissa Spring Strawberry_Cream1928
M3:
F3:
M4:
F4:
M5:
F5:
M6:
F6:
M7:
F7:
M8:
F8:
M9:
F9:
M10:
F10:
M11:
F11: Lily Addams thecontestgirl123
M12:
F12: gabbyabbycat Liza Branson

Backups:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor!