Getting You Back

Simon's P.O.V.

I decided to go over to the house. The house that I last saw him. After I had talk to the new Josh I just couldn't stop thinking about my Josh. The Josh who was oh so perfect. Who could make me smile with just looking at me. I wish I could forget about him, but I can't. I can't stop thinking about him. JJ and Ethan are sick of me constantly going on about him. They say I need to move on, but I can't. I love him so much.

As I got to the house I saw the new Josh. He was sitting with his hands on his head. He looked frustrated and anxious. What was he doing at the house?

"Hey. What are you doing?" I said as I sat down next to him.

I was guessing he had already saw me. He didn't really act scared when I say down.

"Oh, I don't really know. I just, I got into an argument with my friends. The ones that you met today. Anyway I just had to get away so I just came here." He said to me.

The way he worded it and the way he sounded was just so familiar.

"Yeah, lots of things happened at this house. Here come with me." I said as I put out my hand.

I don't know why I put out my hand, but I just did. He then hesitantly grabbed my hand. Our hands fit perfectly together. It felt exactly like when I use to hold Josh's hand. Which was weird.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he held on my hand and followed.

"You'll see. It's a surprise." I said as I kept on bringing him over.

I wanted to see something. I feel like he is too familiar. Like I've see him before.

"You said that you didn't really have a high school experience?" I asked looking back at him.

"Supposedly. I don't really know anymore." He said as he looked around.

"Well this is it. This is where I had one of my most fond memory. But first off what do you mean by supposedly. I've never really heard the whole story." I said looking at him.

"Well, I went a place. A hospital. They told me that I imagined ever single memory from high school. Well my senior year. Supposedly I was in a comatose. Everything was fake. But I don't really know anymore. I don't really like to talk about it. I want to figure it out myself. Anyway why are these bleachers your most fond memory?" He said as he looked back at me.

"Because this is where I had my first kiss with the love of my life. With Josh. It was raining and we had a fight. It was because of his dad. He was abused his whole entire life. Afraid to be honest with himself. Then we talked and he started to open up to me and we slowly fell in love. It was really rocky through the beginning, but then we slowly fell in love. We both knew we loved each other the whole time." I smiled thinking about the whole thing.

"Did he date before you?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering. You said he was afraid. I mean maybe his dad made him date a girl. Did he date a girl or a guy?"

"A girl and a guy."

I started to get suspicious.

"He never liked the girl right?" He said I the saw Tobi in the corner of my eye.

"Josh! Come on. You have to come home. So that you can sleep and have therapy." Tobi said as he walked over grabbing Josh's arm.

"No!" He said grabbing his arm from Tobi, "this is Simon. He is the love of my life. I know he is. The way he smiles, the way he acts, all the stories he has told me. He is Simon. It wasn't just a dream!"

It then all came to me. His beautiful hazel brown eyes. His voice that made me melt. The way his eyes would sparkle whenever he smiled. He was Josh. He was the love of my life.

"Josh, this is why you have to go to therapy. Because of this. You have never even met Simon before today." Tobi said.

Then I remembered who Tobi was. Josh's best friend. Someone who I thought I could trust.

"Why are you lying?" I yelled as Josh then looked at me.

"Josh come on." Tobi said as he got closer to Josh and I.

It started to rain and then it happened. He kissed me. It was like the first time all over again. We were meant to be.

"I love you." Josh whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back as he then got taken away from Tobi.

I am going to get behind this. Why would Tobi be doing this? Why does he feel like this is a necessity? Maybe that isn't Tobi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know it is short but I wasn't even planning on uploading tonight. So be happy. Merry Christmas Eve! If you celebrate. If you don't happy holidays. I have not decided if I am going to upload tomorrow. Maybe I'll give you the gift of a chapter. 🎁 bye!