#26 The Days After

Lauren's P.O.V

"Baby wake up. I thought it would be a good idea to go shopping with you and aunt Denise" I opened my eyes and saw dad's chest. I was save with daddy.

"Really? I mean, you don't have to spend money for me because I have my cloths and that's all I need. Please don't make it too hard for yourself" he laughed and hugged me.

"Baby I have money enough and I think that aunt Denise would love to go shopping with you. You need stuff for when we're one tour anyway" he poked my cheeks and I giggled. Dad always made me giggled no matter how awkward the situation was.

"I have an idea baby. Granny is still asleep so we can make her breakfast! Would you like that?" I nodded and stood up, changed and run downstairs, to the kitchen.

"What do you want to make for her princess? You can chose whatever you want" I thought for a minute and had something

"Can we make pancakes dad? Or is that too much?" dad shook his head and lifted me up so I could sit on the table.

"I think that it's a wonderful idea love. Do you know how to make it?" I nodded and jumped off the table and run to the refridgerator to collect all the ingredients we needed.

when we made the batter I gave dad all the stuff he needed and after that I could mix it all together. It was really funny and there came a point where I started spatting the batter on dad's face.

"Look daddy! You're dirty! Look at your face" he laughed and kissed my nose.

"I saw that baby. But you're dirty as well" I shook my head and laughed "No daddy. I'm not dirty" but before I could say the word 'dirty' dad threw some batter in my face as well. So we were both covered with batter.

"and now princess, we better can stop because other wise we don't have enough batter for the pancakes. I think that I'll do the baking because I don't want you to get burnt but you can make fresh orange juice. Let me show you how you do that" and dad showed me what I had to do. It wasn't really hard, only the last bit was difficult because there wasn't much juice left in the oranges.

"Look! We're both finished at the same time. Do you wake granny up? Than I'll clean this up" I nodded and run upstairs to wake granny up.

Niall's P.O.V.

She was adorable when she covered my face with batter and didn't expected me to give her a payback. She didn't noticed it but I took a few pictures when she was making the orange juice with full concentration.

"Do you want to wake granny up? Than I'll clean this up" she nodded, kissed my nose and run upstairs to mum's room while I started cleaning the kitchen. When I was finished that mum, Chris and Lauren walked in.

"Look granny! Daddy's face is covered with batter as well!" I laughed when I realized that I didn't cleaned my face, just like I didn't cleaned Lauren's.

"I see it baby, I thought that my eyes were bad. But wonderful that you two did this for us. It's really wonderful love" Lauren giggled and run to me again. "Granny likes our surprise!" I laughed and lifted her up.

"I heard that baby but now, we need to get our faces cleaned before we're going to eat" she nodded and I made a washcloth wet before rubbing her face clean after I did the same with my own face.

"Hi Niall! I have heard it from Maura. Awful what happened with her, I'm so sorry for you both. How is she doing?" I smiled weak and hugged Chris.

"Better now, better. I still can't believe. She was fucking five years old and he... I'll try to distract her as much as possible. Back in London we need to tell the cops" he nodded and patted my shoulder.