C h a p t e r 7

We just came back from he mall getting outfits for the JC party, our outfits we picked out was dope. Even though I didn't really wanna go to this party I ain't wanna mess up the fun for Olivia and Kailani cause I know if I didn't go they weren't going to go either.

We were all getting dress at my house so it was going to be packed but thank God I wasn't that type of girl that took hours to get ready so after my shower I did my natural looking makeup and put on my outfit. I had on a black short sleeved crop top with a white and black button up baseball jersey with the number 18 on it, ripped jeans and my new black chained timberland boots.

After I got dress I took out my flexi rods, brushed my teeth then applied some nude lipstick. As always I was the first one ready so I sat in my room watching t.v as I remember I had to text Jayceon for the address. Once he gave me his address Kailani came out all dressed and ready to go. She was wearing true religion white jeans with a black crop top, red and black flannel shirt around her waist with some sparkly red uggs. Allison and Olivia was wearing jersey dresses but me and Kailani thought it would be better just going there basic but cute. We were all ready about to leave, it was a little after 10 and the kickback should be lit by now.

Once we walked in I automatically smelled the weed circling around the air. I wasn't one of those stoner chicks I preferred getting drunk out of my mind but I didn't mind smoking either. Once we made our way to the kitchen I went straight to the cooler pulling out a bottle of Grey Goose, I poured it into a cup taking a shot. I felt that burning sensation that I loved so much.

"Slow down we ain't even been here for five minutes." Olivia said.

"Get a drink yourself and chill." I said pouring another drink. After pouring that drink we went to the living room where niggas was standing by the wall and a few females dancing. Just as I was about to sit down B. Smyth - Twerkaholic came on and Olivia pulled my hand in the middle of the living room where all eyes was on us. I drunk the rest of the liquor in my cup then bent down to began twerking.

I was twerking next to Kailani who was twerking on Olivia. I looked over at Allison who was running towards our way twerking too, we was laughing and booty bouncing. Halfway through the song I was feeling hot as hell and I needed another drink. Kailani came with me to get another drink.

"YOOOO! I need some weed!" She yelled as we made our way to the kitchen.

"Maybe Jayceon got some." I said. We were going to look for him after we got some more drinks. I filled my cup all the way to the top with some peach ciroc mixed with grey goose. We made our way out the kitchen with Olivia catching up to us. We spotted Jayceon, Mason and Iyan talking to each other. Olivia, Kailani and I walked up to them while drinking our drinks.

"Sup?" Kailani smiled at them.

"Y'all got weed?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Y'all buying?" Mason asked. I pulled out my wallet and handed him a $20.

"Spark up on y'all?" Iyan asked.

"Niggas always want free weed but we need somebody to roll anyway so which one of y'all the best?" Kailani asked.

"JC." I looked at him and handed him the weed and the vanilla swishers.

"Hot box? or y'all wanna go outside?"

"Hot box, we could go in Lysa car." We walked outside and all six of us got in my car with me and Jayceon in the front and the four of them in the back. I plugged my phone in the aux cord and started bumping to a song from my playlist.

When you wake up you brush your teeth, before you grab the strap nigga.

Only time you get down on your knees, shooting craps nigga.