XiuChen

It was almost close to midnight and EXO just got done with their dance practice for the day and were heading home to the dorm.

Jongdae sat in the back with Sehun and called Minseok to come sit next to him as well.

Everyone else either sat in the front or in the middle of the van.

"I'm so exhausted, I can't wait to go home." Minseok said as he leaned his head on Jongdae's shoulder.

"Yeah so am I." Said Jongdae and put an arm around Minseok.

Eventually, everyone started dozing off one by one except for Jongdae and Minseok.

Minseok was starting to shut his eyes when he suddenly opened them as he felt a hand on his thigh.

"Jongdae what are you-" Minseok began to say but was cut off.
"Shh." Jongdae whispered.

Jongdae rubbed Minseok's thigh back and
forth and inched closer until his hand was on the inner part of Minseok's thigh.

He began to palm Minseok through his jeans and Minseok let out a soft moan that he tried so hard to hold back.

Sehun began to shift in his seat, distracted by the sound. "Now isn't a good time Jongdae." whispered Minseok pushing Jongdae's hand away.

"Mm fine we'll continue this later on."
Jongdae smirked and leaned his head against the window. Minseok sighed and tried to close his eyes again for the rest of the ride home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they arrived home, everyone went straight to their rooms to sleep.

Minseok stepped inside his room he shared with Jongdae and was suddenly pushed down on the bed by him.

Jongdae got on top of Minseok, both legs straddling his hips and took off his shirt, followed by Minseok doing the same thing.

Jongdae begins kissing and sucking on Minseok's neck leaving marks all over.

He licks Minseok's bottom lip for entrance
which he accepts quickly.

Jongdae begins palming Minseok through his jeans which makes Minseok moan into his mouth and that's enough to make Jongdae completely hard.

Jongdae plants kisses down Minseok's chest until he reaches the hem of his jeans. He begins unbuttoning them and sliding them all the way off, and his boxers next.

Jongdae sits up to examine Minseok's mesmerizing body.

"Just fuck me already. Please." Minseok groaned.

Jongdae smirked. "Oh I like it when you're demanding." He said as he got off the bed to get the lube from the nightstand drawer and undressed himself.

Minseok began stroking himself as Jongdae prepared his fingers with lube and sets himself between Minseok's legs.

He inserts one finger into the tight heat and Minseok lets out a soft moan. Jongdae then adds another finger and pushes in and out of him.

Minseok bites his lip to prevent himself from moaning too loud but he's filled with pleasure and desire and doesn't know if he can keep quiet any longer.

By then Jongdae added a third finger and hits Minseok's bundle of nerves which leaves him a panting and moaning mess.

"I'm ready, hurry." Minseok panted feeling more and more impatient by the second.
Jongdae removes his fingers and Minseok whimpers at the loss.

Jongdae spreads a fair amount of lube onto his cock and lines himself up with Minseok's hole. Jongdae groans as he began to push in and Minseok closes his eyes and whimpers at the sudden sensation.

"Are you good?" Jongdae asks before continuing. "Yeah I'm fine. Move." Minseok says and puts one hand on Jongdae's shoulder.

Jongdae pulls out a little before pushing back in all the way causing Minseok to moan loudly.

"Keep down, we can't let the others hear." Jongdae says and Minseok nods.

He thrusts in and out increasing his speed each time. His hands grip a little harder at Minseok's hips which will probably leave marks later on.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Jongdae moans out as he thrusts faster. He starts to kiss Minseok's neck again down to his collarbone.

Minseok is basically a mess right now. He covers his mouth with one hand so he won't be as loud but Jongdae slams into him hitting his prostate which almost makes Minseok lose it.

"Ah, Jongdae I'm close!" Minseok moans out not caring if he's being too loud, and drags his nails down Jongdae's back.

"Ah so am I." Jongdae groans and thrusts a little faster hitting Minseok's prostate every time. He begins to stroke Minseok's cock to meet his thrusts and Minseok releases onto both of their stomachs moaning Jongdae's name.

Minseok tightens around Jongdae's cock which makes him groan and release inside Minseok.

Jongdae pulls out and collapses on the bed beside Minseok.

"That was..." Minseok began to say lost for words at what just happened as he laid there breathless.

"Amazing." Jongdae finished for him and handed Minseok a tissue to clean himself up.

Minseok then snuggled into Jongdae's chest and Jongdae wrapped his arms around him bringing him closer. 

"I love you." Minseok said and smiled.

"I love you too babe." Jongdae said as he kissed the top of Minseok's head and played with his hair until they both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys, come downstairs it's time to eat breakfast!" Jongin yelled out from the other side of the door.

After calling several times, he gave up and opened the door to find Minseok and Jongdae asleep still and clothes scattered on the ground. He slowly closed the door and took a deep breath.

"Hey did you tell Minseok and Jongdae to wake up already, Suho's getting pissed." asked Sehun as he saw Jongin in the hallway.

"Yeah, looks like they were fucking again and they're sound asleep, so.." Jongin said.

"Oh god again?" Sehun rolled his eyes. "So that must've been all that noise I heard last night."

"Horny little shits. Come on, let's just go I wanna get my food before its all gone and there's only an egg scramble left." Sehun said and grabbed Jongin's arm.

"True." Jongin said and chuckled as they both headed downstairs to the table to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS OMG I GTG THIS IS UNHOLY TRASH.
Also I apologize that I haven't updated in awhile I don't know if I should continue these one shots or not, so tell me if you want more.

Vote & Comment 💕
~ dank meme lord