Zayn/Niall/Liam Threesome! (Part 1)

"So, what do you wanna do while the boys are out mate?" Zayn asks Niall, both boys sitting in the living room of the boys hotel suite, bored. They'd just came in from a show and after resting for a while Louis, Harry, and Liam had decided to go clubbing for a while. They'd asked Zayn and Niall if they wanted to go, but they'd declined and said that they were just entirely to tired.

"Uhm, how about we watch a movie and eat?" Niall asks, a pleading expression on his face. Zayn laughes and nods, of course Niall would want to eat.

"I'll order room service and you go pick out a movie, kay?" Zayn says, ruffling Nialls hair playfully before picking up the phone and dialing room service.

Niall blushes and can't help but stare at Zayns shirtless form, back muscles contracting. Turning back to the tv, Niall begins flipping through the channels until he sees American Pie.

"Yes!" Niall shouts, making Zayn jump as he walks towards the couch. As he sits down he gives the blonde boy a questioning look.

"American Pie!" Niall says, excitedly. It's the scene where Jim is dancing for Nadia. Zayn can only laugh as he puts his arm on the back of the couch around Nialls shoulder. Niall nudges Zayn softly with his elbow, and hopes that Zayn won't notice the slight red tint to his cheeks. "If you wanted to hold me all you had to do was ask, no need to be so cliche." he teases, winking.

"Well, I thought that may be a little to forward, but okay." Zayn wraps his arm tightly around the smaller boys waist and whispers against the shell of his ear, "Ya know, this part makes me so hard. The girl is pretty fit and Jims dancing reminds me alot of you Nialler. Maybe you could dance like that for me someday, yeah?"

Niall feels his face heating up even more at Zayns words as he is pulled closer into him. "You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all. I think it would be very... exciting, to watch." Zayn muses, nibbling lightly on the lobe of Nialls ear. He smirks when a low moan escapes Nialls mouth.

Niall pulls away hesitantly when he fells Zayns lips pressing to the side of his neck, one of his hands on Nialls waist and the other on his thigh, dangerously close to his embarrising hard on. "W-What are you doing, Zayn?"

"Relax, mate. We have the same problem right now, I'm just trying to help us both out. Just calm down and go with it. It'll be alright, I promise." With that, he grabs Nialls erection through his sweats and squeezes, earning an encouraging moan from the younger boy. He moves his lips from Nialls neck to his lips, sucking gently on his bottom lip. All of Nialls hesitation seems to slip away as he reaches his hand up into Zayns hair, tugging lightly.

Just as Zayn gives Nialls crotch another soft squeeze, there's a loud knock on the door followed by a muffled "Room service."

"Uh, I-I got it!" Niall says, jumping up, his awkward nervousness returning. "Thanks man. Here's a little tip for having to bring all this food up here. Have a nice night." Niall says, handing the delivery boy a crisp twenty dollar bill before pulling in the cart full of food and closing the door. Niall doesn't hear Zayn walking over to him while he leans his head against the door, trying to think what to do next. He never expects Zayn to be standing right in front of him when he turns around, but sure enough, there he is, a sexy smirk playing on his lips watching Nialls nervous state. "I'm... uh, just gonna go put this in the kitchen?" Niall says, though it comes out more like a question as he tries to push past Zayn.

Zayn refuses to let him pass though, grabbing his wrists hard enough to show he was in charge and that Niall wasn't going anywhere, yet soft enough to show he wasn't going to hurt him. "No, leave it. Don't be scared baby. I told you, it'll all be alright." Zayn says quietly, placing wet kisses along Nialls collarbone. He puts the smaller boys arms around his own neck before wrapping his arms back around Nialls waist, resting his palm against the small of his back and rubbing up and down gently to soothe him. Then slowly, so as not to scare the other boy, Zayn leans forward until his and Nialls lips are pushed hard onto each other. Zayn trys repeatedly to get Niall to open his mouth for him by running his tongue along the seam of his lips, but Niall is still a bit too unnerved by the current situation to follow along with Zayns plan. The older boy slides his hands down Nialls back until he reaches his ass. Niall lets out a very strange sound when Zayn gives it a firm squeeze, for which Zayn is thankful as it gives him the oppurtunity to push his tongue past the Irish boys lips and explore his mouth. Niall tastes nice, like mint and chocolate, and it makes Zayn not want to pull away. Finally, Niall begins to move his lips with Zayn, the strangeness of the entire ordeal fading and being replaced by curiosity and desire. Niall has known for a while that he's wanted to have a friendship with Zayn that was somewhat more than friends- much like what was happening now- so he gives in to the desire and lets Zayn take charge.

The older boys large hands slip even furthur down Nialls backside until they are gripping his thighs, which he holds tight as he deepens the kiss. "Jump, babe." Niall jumps up at Zayns command, wrapping his legs around the olders slim waist.

"What about the food, Zayn?" Niall asks when he notices Zayn turns towards their room. "We aren't gonna just leave it here, are we?"

"It'll be there when we come back. Right now, let's just focus on us." Zayn replies, kissing the boy gently. "On this." He smacks Nialls ass softly and finishes the motion with another squeeze, making Niall moan into his mouth.

Zayn pushes the door open and closed with his foot, to occupied with his best mate to notice that the latch doesn't click. The bigger boy makes his way to the double bed and lays Niall down, gently laying his own body on top of the blonde boy. Niall locks his legs tighter around Zayns waist, pulling him closer and slighty pushing their clothed erections together. Zayn laughs as Niall, once awkward and nervous, gasps and hastily pulls Zayns shirt from his body and throws it somewhere across the room then does the same with his own.

"Someone's in a hurry, eh?" Zayns asks, laughing harder when Niall gives him a look that should be intimidating but that only makes more blood rush to Zayns penis.

"Well, you've kept me waiting all this time and now you're teasing me! I think I have a right to hurry!" Niall yells, only half jokingly, as he reaches down to unbutton both his and Zayns pants. "I'm tired of waiting and you're taking an awful long time, mate." Then, in a sudden burst of confidence, Niall rolls over so that Zayn is laying on his back, the younger boy straddling him . Niall lifts himself just enough to pull down Zayns pants and throwing them somewhere across the room, leaving him in only his tight grey boxer briefs. The bulge of his cock, so hard it was looked painful to Niall though he didn't show it, was very visible and only turns Niall on more. "Someone's excited!" Niall says, palming Zayn through the fabric as he sucks on Zayns collarbone then licking to soothe the bruise.

"Mmm, yeah." Low moans escape Zayns lips, making Niall draw his attention from leaving love bites in across Zayns chest.

Zayns eyes are closed tight when he feels his underwear slowly being pulled down his legs. He shivers slightly as the cold air hits him. Looking up, Zayns can see Nialls eyes glued to his hard on, making him chuckle. Niall stares in awe at Zayns 9-inch dick standing straight up in front of him and has to close his mouth before he starts drooling.

The Irish lad looks up and makes eye contact with the Bradford boy laid on the bed. He gulps as Zayn points down to his crotch. "Like what you see, kid?" Niall nods slightly, making Zayn chuckle and the smirk on his face grow bigger. "Good. Now get on with it, it ain't gonna suck itself."

Niall lowers his head until he was face-to-face with Zayns manhood. He takes a deep breath to calm his nerves. After he's sure he's not going to pass out, he takes the base into his left hand, placing the right on the bed for leverage, and then wraps his mouth around the head of Zayns cock. His confidence is boosted when a moan escapes Zayn, making him want to please the dark haired boy more. He slowly pushes his head to furthur, not wanting to overwhelm his virgin throat just yet, until he has half of Zayns length in his mouth.

Zayn lets out a long, loud moan when Niall takes his cock so far down that his nose brushes his stomach. "Fucking hell, Niall. Shiiiiiit...."