E P I L O G (SPECIAL CHAPTER)

*Aeris&NCT U SPECIAL PROJECT*

After NCT U debuting, Tae Hee came up with an idea to have collaboration with both group as they are rookies at their company and they used to collaborate before official debuts.

Her ideas accepted by everyone. NCT U debuted with 7th sense. Tae Hee came up with a song Without You and My Old Story for both group. She chooses Do Young,Jae Hyun and Taeil for collaborate, and for her own group, she chooses Yeon Hee and MinHi.

Lee Soo Man agreed that Chanyeol and Lay will help her to finished that two songs.

*RECORDING STUDIO*

Chanyeol and Lay busy editing the song and Tae Hee came with YeonHee and MinHi.

"Oppa." TaeHee greets Chanyeol and Lay. YeonHee and MinHi looked at the music paper and read the lyric.

"Wahhh.. eonni, this is your song?" YeonHee asked. TaeHee nodded. Chanyeol and Lay smiled.

"Read the lyric and notes, we'll start recording after the boys arrived." Lay said.

"YeonHee and MinHi will sing Without You with JaeHyun and Taeil. And TaeHee will sing My Old Story with Do Young. " Chanyeol said. YeonHee and MinHi nodded. TaeHee sat at the couch.

"I hope the boys will like it." TaeHee said.

"Geokjeonghajima.. They'll like it." Lay smiled.

"TaeHee yahhhhh~~~~~~~" All of them looked at the door with a deep sighed.

"Oh no! Not again!" Lay shook his head. Its Baekhyun.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked.

"Wae?? Is it wrong? I just came to see my girlfriend." He jumps on the coach. YeonHee and MinHi chuckled.

"Aigooo. This oppa. Tsk." YeonHee said.

"Where's the boy?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Shut up,oppa." Tae Hee said.

"Yah.. Go Tae Hee.." Baekhyun hit her head.

"Yah, do you think you so sweet here??" Lay said annoyedly. Well, Lay is the only one that always get annoyed and upset with those couples.

"Anneyong!!" Do Young walked into the studio with a big smile. He known as the talkative between the rookies. Behind him, the shy Taeil and the handsome JaeHyun walked in.

"Uh, Do Youngiee, wasseoyo?" Baekhyun smiled at Do Young.

"Nae,hyung." Do Young smiled. They drop honorific with each other.

"Taeil oppa, you look so handsome with this hair." MinHi said.

"Nae??" Taeil asked with his blank face. All of them chuckled.

"Now, lets practise the song." Chanyeol said.

"Nae!!" They shouted in unison.

"Wow, you guys are so excited." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Oppa.. are you going to stay here?" TaeHee glared at him.

"Hell yeah!" Baekhyun replied with his wide square smile. Make TaeHee more annoyed.
*************
(Without You song recording)

Chanyeol and Lay looked so serious when they works. While TaeHee and Do Young watching Taeil,JaeHyun,YeonHee and MinHi record the song. Baekhyun just playing a games on his phone.

"MinHi yah, do you have a fever? Your voice sound so sick." Chanyeol asked worriedly.

"Aniyo. Mian. I'll try again." MinHye said.