#5

💕Ariana Grande and Lauren Jauregui💕

Ariana's POV

Tonight I was home alone with my girlfriend and things were getting pretty heated but I was not in the mood today especially after catching Lauren's eyes wander on some girl who wasn't me.

She started unbuttoning my shirt and that's when I pulled away.

"I can't." I say.

"What why not?" she questioned confused and very frustrated.

"Because earlier I saw you staring at that girl and I just can't be with you sexually at the moment."

She groans "Come on babe she wasn't anything. Now come here." she says pulling me closer to her and kissing on my neck.

I can't believe this. I push her off of me and walk to my room door opening it.

"Leave now please." I say my head leaning against the door frame.

"Why?" she asks as she stands up walking over to me.

"All we ever seem to do when you come over is have sex. Not once have we cuddled or watched a movie or even just talked to each other without it leading to sex. All we do is have sex! and right now I'm really not in the mood."

"I'm sorry okay? I'm not really used to girls wanting to do anything with me besides sex."

I walk towards her feeling bad for lashing out on her.
"Okay and I'm sorry for lashing out on you."

"You want to watch a movie or something?" she asks.

"Yeah of course."

We lay back on my bed spooning Lauren being the big spoon. We start binge watching Orange is the New Black but I was more consumed in my thoughts than the show.

I'm Lauren's first real girlfriend who doesn't want her just for sex but because I actually love her. I feel bad for lashing out on her because she's just so used to everything ending in sex and that's like her routine but with me I don't want just sex I want us to connect emotionally and be able to enjoy each other's company without a word having to be spoken. I don't want our hands over each other 24/7 as amazing as she is in bed sometimes I just want to talk and cuddle with her and not be sexual.

"Babe?" she asks.

"Yes."

"Are you okay?" I turn around to face her.

"I'm fine I was just thinking about you."

"Yeah what were you thinking?" she asks with a smirk her green eyes turning dark.

"Not like that you freak." I say as I hit her arm playfully. "I was thinking that I should give you time to adjust since this is your first time in an actual relationship that wasn't based around sex."

She kisses my lips. "I love you you're so considerate."

"I love you too."

"May I ask you a question? Promise me you won't get mad."

"I promise."

"Pinkie promise?" she asks sticking out her pinkie.

"Pinkie promise." I hook mine with hers and she asks.

"Can I please put my hands down your pants? Before you say no they are really cold and I can't think of any other way to make them warm."

I shake my head at her.

"Why can't you stick them down your own pants?" I ask with a smirk.

"Ariana, It looks weird." she says getting frustrated.

"Oh, so it won't look weird with your hands down my pants?" Sarcasm dripping in the question.

"No it won't. Now answer the question."

"Fine don't try anything funny." She stuck her hands in side of my tights and they were cold.

By now Orange is the New Black was just background noise while Lauren and I talked the night away.

This is way better than sex.

----

💋💋💋💋