Chapter3

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"That's it for today class" said sensai as she ended the lesson.

I stood up. I wasn't listening the whole time. Well,...I wasn't a bad student anyways, my grades were normal. Because I kept them normal.

I was scribbling around in my notebook the whole time to be honest. It had been a few days since my date with Ikuto and we spend quite a lot time together, too. But he didn't try kissing me again.

That kiss....that kiss had been the source of why I couldn't concentrate the past days. I always think about this sit warm feeling on top of my lips. I miss it...

A sigh escaped my lips as I went to the rooftop. Since Ikuto noticed that I spend a little time up there he decided to spend his break there, too.

As I arrived on the rooftop Ikuto was laying there, taking a nap. I kneeled down in front of him. He lookedbso calm in his sleep, it was really cute.

But it must be uncomfortable since the ground was so hard. He was used to sleep outside on the grass. It wasn't soft but more comfortable than the rooftop I guess...

I starred at him a bit longer while snapping a pic of him with my phone. I sat down next to him. I didn't want to wake him. I was used to being alone so it wouldn't have changed anything if he was wake.

I would probably sit around with him and non of us said something. It was hard talking if one couldn't express himself.

I looked at him again from the edge if my eye. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable so I put his head on my lap. He didn't woke up but frowned in his sleep. I patted his head until his expression calmed down again.

His hair was thick but so soft. Its like I was patting a cat.

My gaze immediately felt to his lips after a while. He hadn't tried kissing me since he first did...People actually like kissing, right?

Maybe it was bad?

It was my first kiss so I wouldn't be surprised if it sucked.

I sighed. Ikuto is such a nice guy. I wonder why he decide to ask a emotionless doll like me out....

I pushed the thoughts aside and contained patting him. It kinda felt nice doing that.

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I felt my head resting on something soft. It was confusing since I feel asleep on the cold hard ground.

I slowly opened my eyes looking up at Amus face. She looked at a notebook in her hand scribbling around in it.

She noticed my stars soon and looked at me with her blank face.

"Um...morning..." she greeted me.

Her expressions stayed like always. But the way she greeted me still was cute for me.

I sat up and sat down next to her.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at her notebook.

She fast shut it and pressed it against her chest.

"I-it's nothing" she said.

I looked at her surprised before smirking.

"Could it be you wrote something I shouldn't read?" I asked.

She turned her head a bit further away from me. I laughed. It still was hard, but I slowly started to read through her facade.

When she was embarrassed she always avoided eye contact. Or when she was nervous she tenses up. When she was happy or excited her pupiles widened a little...and when she was hungry she intensely stated into nothing. That was good for the start. I could work with that much.