Chapter 5

I woke up smiling, it was Friday. My date with Mr.Rice, well Bryan. I put on some Holster shorts and a shirt that had Drake on it. I was very excited but I kept it in. 

The day went by smoothly, kinda fast too. All my classes were pretty good. I couldn't wait until that final bell rung. Bryan said that I could come around 7 o'clock. I was very excited for that. Finally that blasted bell rung. When I got home I went to the store to buy some new jewelry for my dress I was going to wear. I decided to wear a red strapless dress that showed off everything I got with some black high heels and black jewelry.

After I got to my house I took a shower and shaved and washed about six times. Around 6:20pm I finished up my make up, sat inside my car and but Bryan's address in my GPS. It said it was about 11 miles away and as I pulled up in his drive way around 7. I was shocked at how big his house was. It was like double my house. "I wonder how he can afford his house on a teachers salary" I thought to myself.

I walked  up to his door and rang the doorbell. 

"Coming!" I heard him yell inside. I hurried up and fixed myself and messed with my hair. Finally he opened the door. He was wearing black slacks and a white button up shirt. Bryan looked really handsome.

"Hey" He hugged me.

"Hey" I said back.

"Come in come in."

His house was so beautiful, he had nice furniture and great wall paint to go with it.

"You have a nice home."

"Oh It's nothing." He smiled.

"It's pretty big for just one person, don't you think?"

He chuckled and showed me to the dinner table. It had lit candles and two plates. Bryan pulled out the chair for me and i sat down.

"I'm going to go get the food, can I take your coat?"

"Umm I'm not wearing a coat." I said laughing and his face turned red.

"Yea, right" He hurried away and came back with the two plates filled with Chicken Alfredo and a couple of bread sticks.

"This looks good" I rubbed my hands together.

"Would you like some wine? I have red and white." Which one would you like?

"Oh I'm fine, I don't drink."

"Fair enough." He poured himself some and poured me some water and sat down.

I took a fork and stabbed a piece of pasta and chicken and put it in my mouth. I chewed for a couple of seconds and rolled my eyes.

"Mmm it taste so good."

"Thank you."

We ate for a couple for minutes in silence. The food was so good, it had me in the palms of its hands. It tasted like I was eating at Olive Garden. I crossed my legs and accidentally kicked Bryan's leg.

"Tryin' to hurt me?" He smiled

"No no sorry."

"Well, are you ready for dessert?"

"Oh yea, I hope it's as good as the food.

He smiled and took my plates and came back with the dessert. It was brownies sprinkled with power. I rubbed my hands together again. I stabbed it with my fork and fudge oozed out of it of it. It tasted freakin delicious, I almost melted.

"You like it?"

"It fucking amazing. You are a very good cook."

"Thanks beautiful."

We talked for a little while longer about out families and jobs and random stuff that pooped in our heads.

"Do you want me to show you around?" Bryan looked at me.

"Umm yea sure.

He hand about 3 extra bedrooms and all the bathroom were all very big. Mr.Rice also had a man-cave and a mini theatre. I was pretty impressed buy how he kept is house looking very nicely. I don't even think my house looked as nice as his. Then he showed me to his room. It was the biggest one there. It had beige paint on the walls and some guy stuff to. I looked into his bathroom and when I came to back up I bumped into Bryan's rock hard body.

"Sorry" I said smiling.

He looked at me for a couple of seconds and then kissed me on the lips. I pulled away quickly and just stared at him.

"You should go, I'm sorry." He made his way to his bedroom door and I ran in front of him blocking his way out.

"I'm sorry you shou-" I cut him off by kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and waited for him to put his hands on my waist and after a few seconds he did so. At that moment he put his tongue in my mouth and pushed me in the wall. His lips felt so good on mine and it tasted to sweet. Maybe from the brownies. He moves his lips down to my neck and sucked lightly. I put my hand on the back of his neck and closed my eyes. Mr.Rice went on my neck for a good minute and moved back up to my lips.

Our tongues wrestled over each other and he held me close to his body. That's when he layed me on the bed and took off he shirt. I smiled at his muscles and he got on top of me and started to kiss me again. I rubbed my hands on his body has he did the same to my legs.

"Your body feels so good." He whispered in my ear which made my belly tingle.

He pulled my dress slowly up to my waist revealing my black thong. That's when I pushed him over and got on top of him and started to kiss him again.

His hands rubbed on my thighs and slowly made it up to my butt, whiched his squeezed the hell out of, but it turned me on so good. I breathed  heavily into his ear.

"I see you like it." He pulled me closer. I looked at him and smiled and sat up. I rubbed my hands slowly on his chest.

"I have wanted to kiss you for the longest time Jenny. You just don't understand."

"I think I do." I smiled and leaned down and started to kiss his chest. He bite his lip and watched me do it. I kissed him down to his belt and tugged on it teasing him and then when I got done I looked at him.

"What are you gonna do now?" Bryan raised his eyebrow

I thought for a second and looked away.

"Are you okay?"

"Uhh yea, I'm fine." I pushed him back down and started kissing on his neck.

We kissed for a few minutes and then he said "How about you take the dress off."

I made up something real quick. "I don't get naked on the first date."

He chuckled. "Okay, I will just enjoy those lips for now."

I looked at the clock, it was almost 11. "I have to go. It's getting late."

"Aww man. Forreal?"

"Yea" I got up, pulled my dress down and put my shoes on. Mr.Rice followed me as I walked to the door.

"Well I'll guess I'll see you later" He opened up the door for me.

"Bye Mr.Rice"

He grabbed my hand. "Call me Bryan" He smiled.

I blushed, closed the door and walked to my car. I put my finger on my lips and smiled. Best day ever.