Chaptwr 67: Vicy

I was laid down on the couch with a wash cloth over my eyes and the door came open "See ya later man" C.C. said, I heard Jani laugh "Cool. Hey Vicy!" He yelled, I sighed "Hello Jani."
The door closed and I heard C.C stumble to the kitchen "Where is the food?" He asked, I sighed "I didn't cook. Sorry, I have a headache" I said, and raised up looking at him, and just... looked.
His hair was a mess, he had lipstick on his collar, he held a beer in his hands, and I know for sure he was still doing cocaine. "Well.. are you gonna cook?" He asked, I just looked at him "Didn't you just hear me? I got a headache Bruce" I said.
He nodded "I heard, but I'm hungry" he said, what the hell? He never gets smart with me.
"Uh, babe are you okay?" I asked, getting up and going towards him. I tried to put my hand on his face but, he smacked it away and walked into the kitchen "Fine I will cook it myself" he shouted, and I held my hand to my chest.
"C.C.-"
He sighed "I come home you never cook dinner, you sit around all day and just talk to people" he grumbled.
"Excuse me if I am trying to get a job at a radio station! And cleaning the house all day, going to help Minnie with stuff, while your out partying with Jani fucking Lane. Damnit C.C. you even come in with lipstick on your cooler and I know for sure it's not the shade I wear!" I yelled.
He grabbed me by my shirt and jerked me "Your my wife, you aren't supposed to care" he slurred and I tried to jerk away from him, he hit me and I fell into the sink counter, my head bashing against the faucet.
"Vicy -" I kicked him between his legs and he fell down to his knees, I took a plate and busted it over his head knocking him out, i stepped over him and went to our room packing my things up.

I knocked on Rikki's door, and Mia answered "Vicy-?" I started crying "Awe, come on in" she said, and I nodded then stepped inside with Rikki coming down the stairs looking at us, he shook his head "Damn. Where did you get the shiner?" He asked, and Mia sent him a look.

*C.C.*

I woke up in the floor with a head ache, and pain in my balls.
I looked around "Vicy!" I shouted, and got no reply, I got up and walked up the stairs to the bedroom, the dresser was gone through, her purse was gone and so was her suitcase. Oh shit.