#6

Camila Cabello and  Ariana Grande

Camila's POV

Shit I'm late.

I was supposed to be home a long time ago but with this stupid traffic I was going to home a little late which means that Ariana might have to reschedule her appointment for the second time this month.

Getting frustrated with the traffic I take the next exit out of the express way. I need to get home to Ariana fast.

As I drive I anxiously tap my fingers onto the steering wheel. She's going to be pissed. As I make my way onto the familiar road I park in our drive way and get out if the car completely ignoring the third car in our drive way.

I unlock the door and go inside. As I enter I hear Ariana laughing but I also hear another voice. I walk closer to where the sound is coming from and I am in the living room. I see two faces, Ariana and her friend Jesse. As I come into view both of their laughters cease.

I take one look at Ariana and I could tell that she was pissed.

Stupid traffic.

Jesse takes one look at Ariana and says "I guess I should get going now."

"I'll see you on Tuesday." Ariana says to her friend as she leaves still giving me the dirty eye.

"Bye Jesse." I say as she leaves she gives me a small wave and smile before heading out.

As I walk over to Ariana she gets off the couch walks past me heading to our room. I walk right behind.

"I'm sorry. Traffic was horrible and you know how much I hate to text and drive."

"Excuses excuses. You could have told me you where gonna be late when you were stuck in traffic I'm sure you had to stop your car for more than a few seconds." She says the annoyance clear in her voice.

"I know but.." my sentence was cut short because I didn't even know what to say.

"Cat got your tongue." She walks into our room getting onto out bed while I take off my shoes throwing them into the closet. She takes a look at the UltraSounds from last month. Our beautiful baby girl.

I sit besides her and she acts as if I'm not there. I carefully take the pictures out of her hand.

"Why'd you do that for?" she asks not even sparing me a look.

"Look at me." I say and she looks every where but at me. She can be so thick headed sometimes. "Babe look at me." She still doesn't. "Do you love me?" I ask.

She looks at me with disbelief in her eyes. "Of course I love you. Why would I marry you if I didn't love you? Why would I be carrying our child if I didn't love you? Why would I have said yes when you proposed to me? Why would I have moved in with you? Cam just because I'm pissed at you doesn't mean I don't love you."

"I'm sorry." I say. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I slide over to her side lifting up her shirt so she can take it off. As she takes it off I admire her stretch marks rubbing at them. I kiss one of my favorites.

"Babe." she says with a little laugh.

"Do you want a foot massage?" I ask as I continue to rub her stomach. I want her to feel as comfortable as possible because I know how much changes the body goes through during pregnancy.

"Yes please." I kiss her lips before going down to her feet to massage them.

As my fingers start rubbing her foot feeling how swollen they were.

"Do they hurt when you walk?" I ask.

"Sometimes." She replies. "How was work today?"

"Glad you asked."I say with a smile as I rub onto her feet. Telling her how amazing our day was and hearing about her day which consisted of Netflix, throwing up a bit of food, her back aching, and the multiple other pregnancy complications. She even told me how she thought she was going into early labor.

-----