Merry Deathmas

"There she is!" I say to Holli, holding my arms out to her.

My Holli, my very own topper to the fricking Christmas tree. Son of a taint, she was beautiful, even covered in blood.

She gives me a glare and snarls.

"Oh... Come on pumpkin, come sit on my lap! Tell Jacky what you want for Christmas!" I grin, patting my thighs.

"Some idiot just spilt punch on me! The Christmas party is going haywire down there..."

"Oh.. I'm kind of disappointed I thought someone got shot, I mean, you're covered in red." I laugh, standing up to walk toward her.

"I don't think death is the point of a very merry Christmas, Jack." She starts to smile when she speaks, the sight of me calming her nerves.

"Anyways. What did you need me up here for?" She asks, raising a brow.

I open my eyes wide and try to hold back my smile but it's impossible. I'm just too flipping excited! I mean, I just got my girl the best present in the whole crapping world.

"Promise not to scream?" I ask her, taking her hands in mine.

Holli looks up and contemplates, even her thinking face is hot.

"I can't make a promise. I mean... Last year it was your dick in a bo-" I place my palm over her mouth and laugh loudly.

"You gotta admit, that was a damn good gift." I reply.

"Yeah, if you call a week basically bed ridden a gift." She winks.

"Alright. Shut up now. You have to sit on my lap if you want your present." I say, walking back to my glorious chair.

I pick the Santa hat up from my desk and place it neatly onto my head, making sure my hair was still flawlessly put.

"You drive a hard bargain." Holli grins from ear to ear, biting her lip.

I'm sure she assumed I was going to fuck her senseless but, surprisingly, not this year. I got her a real gift. Well, I mean, I personally would rather screw me than get any material item. I'm amazing. But it's something she's wanted for a long time.

I feel her dainty little ass fall onto my thigh and I had to admit, it was going to be really hard not to throw her onto my desk and tear off her clothes.

"No, no, baby, toward me." I say lowly, trying to control my inner... Actually, my cock.

She turns her body around so that she's facing me, both of her legs trapping in mine.

"Close your eyes." I tell her, poking her tiny nose.

Holli giggles at the playful touch and even her voice was spectacular.

"Alright. Now. Hold out those hands. I wanna see full fledged palm, alright sweetheart? Is that easy enough?" As I'm asking I watch her bite her lip and nod at me.

I can feel her legs shaking and her breathing hitch. She was excited and that made me even more excited. I couldn't wait to see my girls face light up.

From behind my back I grab a Bitch, a legendary submachine gun, Hyperion made.

As soon as she feels the cold metal hit her hands she leaps up from my lap and her eyes burst open.

"No... Way..." She whispers, rubbing it up and down like she was giving the damn thing a handy j.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" She screams with a deep voice before turning her body toward one of my many glorious self portraits.