Karkat x Reader

Hey its another oen of my Karkat x readers I knwo i have done one in the past. But My last one was so great i thought i'd make a new one. :) BTW there is swearing in their. Because Karkat swears so I had to bring the story alive. So Yea. And you can Always block out the swear words. So anyways Please enjoy (AND I GET ANY COMMENTS ON HOW IT NEEDS TO BE LONGER, IM GOING TO DELETE YOU! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHORT STORY! I CAN MAKE LONGER ONES JUST REQUESTS THEM! Gog)

Karkat lays on the ground frustrated. More than usual actually. He was thinking about everything he's done. To you! He just can't get it out of his head. All the things that made you so sad. The things that made you wanna die. 

He felt absolutely horrible. Well he didnt before here is the reason why he started feeling these guilty emotions.

About a week before:  [Name]: Hey Karkat what's up?
Karkat: Whats it to you Fuckass?
[Name]: Haha bro i just wanted to know.
Karkat: Well im doing absolutely Terrible. And if it wasnt truly clear i hate the fact that your so fucking involved in my personal shit!
Karkat: Why dont you just leave me alone and get a gogdamn LIFE!
[Name]: Karkat I-
Karkat: Fuckass are you going to leave or what? 
Karkat: Ive got some fucking problems that I do not want you in.
Karkat: Its bad enough your in my fucking life. 
Karkat: Whats next your going to be in my head!?
[Name]: Karkat I-Im so sorry. I'll leave you alone. 
[Name]: F-Forever

[Name] walks away very disappointed yet confused

Karkat: Fuck [Name] Wait

[Name] Flies away (lol you have wings) (Just go with it)

Karkat: Fuuuck.

Back to the present:

Karkat thought about what he said to you. It left him so broken. When you left. Karkat you idiot why would you say that/ That girl (Or boy if its general) Did nothing to you!. 

Karkat decides to go on pesterchum to see if your on. Lucky enough you were!. Karkat starts to pester you

-------------------------CarcinoGeneticist [CG] Began trolling ChumHandle [CH]-----------------------------

CG: OH GOG OH MAN OH GOG

CH: Whats wrong Karkat?

CG: OH NOTHING I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU WERE ALRIGHT.

CH: I am fine Karkat.

CH: Why?

CG: OH WELL THATS GOOD.

CH: Karkat stop dodging my question and answer it!

CG: ANSWER WHAT QUESTION?

CH: The question i asked you.

CG: WHAT DID YOU FUCKING ASK ME?

CH: I wanna know why you asked if i was ok.

CG: OH WELL ....

CG: FUCK!

CG: WELL...

CH: Karkat?

CG: IWANTEDTOAPOLOGIZEFORBLOWINGYOUOFF!

CH: Karkat your apology is accepted. But why are you Apologizing?

CG: I THOUGHT I WAS VERY RUDE TO YOU LAST WEEK

CG: WASN'T I?

CH: No Not really.

CH: I mean i get it

CH: I know that you need your space and i was invading it.

CH: Im sorry Karkat

CH: If i was a bother to you.

CG: NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT.

CH: Goodbye Karkat.

--------------------ChumHandle [CH] ceased being trolled by CarcinoGeneticist [CG]---------------------

Karkat was now even more frustrated. He had to take action.  He wasnt going to leave you in the dust like that.

Karkat rushed over to your Hive/House Then knocked on you door.

Your Point of View:

You were sitting on your couching playing a video game. You were trying to practise for the next time your friends battle you to a game. You usually suck at Games. But it is always fun to play with them. Anyways. You were starting to get pretty good at the game. Pro you might say.

As you were finishing the last round of the game you here someone knock on your door. Who do you think it could be?

You pause your game then go and answer the door.

You answer the door and to your surprise it was Karkat.

"Oh hey Karkat" You say sorta consufed "Whats up?" You let Karkat in then you both sit down on your couch. You continue your video game. But uncomfortable because you got the feeling karkat was staring at you.

"So Karkat did you need anything?" You ask not really paying attention. "[Name] I have to say something." Karkat said uneasily. You pause you game then look at Karkat so he knows your listening. "what?" You say suspiciously. Karkat took a really deep breath then said "[Name] Im sorry ok" Karkat put his face in his palms. He looked pretty embarrassed. "I-Its ok Karkat." You say still suspiciously "What did you do wrong?" 

Karkat removed his face out of his hands then turned it to you. "I was a huge asshole to you." He said "I have always been." You giggle. "What?" He says confused. You giggle some more whilst saying "K-Karkat Im not upset about that" Karkat gets confused then starts to blush. "I have something else to tell you." He continues onto his previous response. "I uhh. I think i was always a FuckAss to you. Because I well I Sorta.....Im Flushed for you ok"

Before you could respond Karkat grabbed your face then gave you a very passionate kiss. You didnt want It to end.

But it did. Karkat pulled away then looked at you with his cute romantic eyes.  "Hey [Name]" Karkat said whilst pressing his forehead against yours. "Do you wanna be my Matesprit?" You Nod you head then kiss him again.  Karkat giggled then added "And i promise i wont be a total fuckass." You laughed then said "Well Maybe i want you to be a fuckass i think its cute" 

Karkat  smiled then kissed you again. "Fair enough" He whispered.

Fact: You have always loved Karkat so thats why you agreed to be his Matesprit. You didnt even care if he was always being a Fuckass you thought it was cute.

The End soooo what did you think? Im sorry if its horrible. but i did try my best :P Please Comment/Review on this. I really wanna know iF it was good enough