Rap Monster (Requested)

You don't even know why you agreed to this.

There were currently seven guys in your apartment, making a huge mess. Two of them were trying to push your furniture to the walls, the rest was lounging around, sitting on the floor and just being noisy as hell.

"Jin?" you nudged the oldest of them, "can you please make sure that my furniture stays whole throughout this day? I'm trying to be a good host but you're not going easy on me". He just smiled, nodded and got up to help the other boys move your couch out of the way safely.

"Who came up with this anyway?" you asked into the room, frowning at the empty chips packets and plastic cups lying around. "Isn't playing twister out of style?"

Jimin laughed, "No, and it's even more fun if you play it with people you like" he said with a smirk, and you thought you noticed him winking at someone behind you, but you were busy grabbing the garbage the boys had left lying around and telling them off.

"Guys, if you want me to keep inviting you here, you can't leave my apartment like a pig sty every time you come. I have other things to do than to clean up after you all."

"Tell me about it" Jin sighed, a slight smile on his lips. He gently nudged Yoongi, who had big head phones perched on top of his head, shutting out the world around him. "Yoongi, come on we're almost ready to play" he told him.

"You know how long it took me to find this?" you asked them, taking out the cardboard box containing the game from a cabinet.

"Considering you're complaining, I'm guessing a long time?" Yoongi teased you, safely stowing away his precious headphones.

"Hey mister, I'm just complaining because you all are like a wild herd of animals, no one can control you" you laughed.

Just as you finished your sentence, you saw Jimin and Taehyung jumping on your couch and giggling hard. "Case closed" you said, pulling them off your furniture, although you couldn't contain a smile.

No matter how annoying these boys were, you still loved them, but they were a handful, you had to admit that. And they made you feel like a mother, always telling them off and trying to keep your apartment from getting demolished.

You felt a sense of sympathy towards the oldest member, although that didn't last too long when you saw him throw gummy bears through your living room into Hoseok's mouth.

"Can we just start playing, please?" you asked and you were astounded to see the guys calming and sitting down, waiting for you to lay out the game mat.

Picking up the box, you asked Namjoon to help you prepare the game. As you were pulling on the corners of the game mat to get the creases out, Jungkook declared himself game master and took the spin wheel into his lap.

"Who wants to go first?" he asked, a smile on his face as he got more and more excited for the game to begin.

"Let's just do rock, paper, scissors to determine the order" Jimin suggested, so you all gathered in a circle and got to it. You turned out to go second, right after Taehyung.

"Tae hyung, right foot green!" Jungkook ordered and Taehyung complied, clearly having the time of his life.

" Noona, right hand red!" You picked the red dot furthest away from Taehyung, crouching down to put your hand on the right spot.
"Jiminie hyung, left foot yellow" Jungkook exclaimed again, waiting for his hyung to get into the right position. As all of the boys slowly found their spots after the first round, Jungkook rubbed his hands and smiled "Now this is gonna get interesting."

You waited for your turn, which turned out to be "left foot yellow!", your position becoming slightly uncomfortable on the crowded mat.

As Yoongi tried to reach the spot on the mat that he was supposed to lay his hand on, he lost his balance and tumbled on top of Jin, who tried to hold on to Hoseok's pants, pulling them half down his ass, which resulted in Hobi screaming and jumping away, and all three of the guys getting disqualified.